Massachusetts
✟586,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please share with us a summary of what you personally get out of this video. What are the main things you wish to discuss . . . if anything.

Battle of the Bibles
While people might be battling over translations >

it looks to me like the translations themselves can be supplementing and complementing and complimenting each other :) I have yet to find any translation which directly contradicts or denies what another translation says. Yes, there can be differences, in choice of words, and there are items in one work which are not in another. But there is no actual denial by one Bible of what another Bible says. And even if a certain phrase or verse is not in one translation, still elsewhere that Bible can have what says or means the same thing.

But humans in their representation are contradicting and even accusing one another.

But I have not read how one Bible in plain wording accuses or criticizes any other Bible or any translator, of anything.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We would add some Bibles may seem a highly simplistic and less accurate interpretation but these are often for new believers and youth and the basic message of salvation is easier to read in them. So for us, reading such a Bible might cause us to shake our head because we use are more accurate and advanced texts, for most people reading only the plain meaning of each text, what we read is not likely needed.

So we believe Christ called His Body to create may versions so as to fit the many colors and variety of believers who would one day use each one.

Upvote 0