forjesus

Humble Servant
Jan 15, 2002
va
Visit site
✟2,344.00
Faith
Christian
I began the running cancer thread on this forum about three years ago with the name David Sutherland. Last night April 26, around 10 p.m. Dave lost his battle to cancer. In the end he went peaceful in his sleep, but before that he suffered terrible. Dave gave his heart to Jesus some time back so I take comfort in knowing he will never suffer again. He will be missed by all family and friends, and all his students and kids he coached in basketball. Please continue to pray for his family, and for all those battling this terrible thing called cancer. Goodbye Dave

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray that You will comfort Dave's family and friends. While he lived, he blessed those around him with hope and encouragement. He had a purpose and now his work is done. I thank You that he is with You and no longer has to suffer pain. I pray for those who have cancer, that You will put a halt to this disease that none should have to suffer from it, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TexasGirl06

Senior Veteran
Mar 26, 2006
Texas
✟13,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I began the running cancer thread on this forum about three years ago with the name David Sutherland. Last night April 26, around 10 p.m. Dave lost his battle to cancer. In the end he went peaceful in his sleep, but before that he suffered terrible. Dave gave his heart to Jesus some time back so I take comfort in knowing he will never suffer again. He will be missed by all family and friends, and all his students and kids he coached in basketball. Please continue to pray for his family, and for all those battling this terrible thing called cancer. Goodbye Dave
Heavenly Father....
Thank you for loving us...and for saving our souls,
if we only call on Your Name.

Thank you for the life of David.
Praising You... Lord.
Amen.

Upvote 0

inHISstepsalways

Dec 1, 2006
✟15,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Abba Father, You alone are God, I am Yours and with all my soul You are my God. Father, Bless the family and friends of David, Cover them with Your peace. Oh, Father whisper into their hearts that the battle was won the moment David accepted the gift of Your son. That You were with him every moment of his life. That it was Your arms around him, holding him and giving him peace. Let the family and friends see the love that David wanted to give them and let them all remember the joy he had even as he passed from this world into the arms of his Lord. Thank You Father for Your loving kindness. Amen and Amen :prayer:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement For All Who Are Sick To Be Healed And All Who Suffer To Be Comforted In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN
As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums