Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There were two old guys, Abe and Sol, sitting on a bench in a park feeding pigeons and talking about baseball, just like they did every day. Abe turns to Sol and says, “Do you think there’s baseball in heaven?”

Sol thinks about it for a minute and replies, “I dunno, Abe. But let’s make a deal: If I die first, I will come back and tell you — and if you die first, you come back and tell me — if there is baseball in heaven.”

They shake on it and, sadly, a few months later poor Abe passes on. One day soon afterward, Sol is sitting there feeding the pigeons by himself when he hears a voice whisper, “Sol… Sol….”

Sol responds, “Abe! Is that you?”

“Yes it is Sol,” whispers the spirit of Abe.

Sol, still amazed, asks, “So, is there baseball in heaven?”

“Well,” says Abe says, “I got good news and I got bad news.”

“Gimme the good news first,” says Sol.

Abe says, “Well… there is baseball in heaven.”

Sol says, “That’s great! What news could be bad enough to ruin that!?”

Abe sighs and whispers, “You’re pitching on Friday.”

Quasar92

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod hat on
images

thread moved from
General Theology
to
Clean/Christian Jokes.
Carry on
(humorously)

Upvote 0

thispoorman

Do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with thy God
Feb 13, 2012
North Carolina
✟13,909.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Two ditch diggers, one older and one considerably younger, had been digging their ditch in the hot summer sun all morning, so, taking a break, they both lean on their shovels, wiping their brows.

The older one asks the younger one, "Son...do you believe in Heaven?"

The younger one replies, "Well, I think I do, but I'm not really sure. How about you?"

The older one says, "Oh, yes, son, I certainly do."

The younger one asks, "Well, what do you think it's like?"

The older one answers: "I believe that when I get to Heaven, I'm gonna find myself in a cool forest, and between the trees I see a beautiful, shining lake. I'm gonna stroll down to that lake, and I'm gonna find a nice little cabin there on the shore. I'm gonna stroll up to that cabin, and on the porch I'n gonna see a rocking chair. I'm gonna amble up the porch steps, and I'm gonna sit right down in that rocking chair, and I'm gonna sit there and look at that clear, cool lake for ten thousand years."

"Oh, yeah?" said the younger one. "What are you going to do after that?"

The older one replies, "Son...after that...I'm gonna start ROCKING!"

Upvote 0