• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Barr has tapped outside prosecutor to review case against Flynn

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by NightHawkeye, Feb 14, 2020.

1. NightHawkeye

NightHawkeye Work-in-progress Supporter

+8,760
    Methodist
    Married
    From the "What took so long?" files: Barr has tapped outside prosecutor to review case against Flynn

Attorney General William Barr has ordered an outside prosecutor to review the criminal case against Michael Flynn, President Trump's former national security adviser, sources tell The New York Times.
    The report comes after the DOJ earlier this week reversed a decision to recommend a seven- to nine-year prison sentence for Roger Stone, a longtime adviser to Trump. That decision led the entire prosecutorial team to resign in an apparent protest.
    Barr signaled his independence from Trump in an ABC News interview. That was followed by the DOJ announcing it would not bring criminal charges against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, whom Trump has long considered a political enemy
    .​

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. DaisyDay

DaisyDay blind squirrel

+10,198
    United States
    Unitarian
    Married
    US-Others
    From your source, something you elided:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. carl_b_me

carl_b_me Member

+80
    United States
    Freethinker
    Married
    Great news! I also heard they might be reopening the investigation into Hillary's e-mails! Now we're getting back to how the government SHOULD run. Investigating the wrongdoing by the enemies of justice.

4. Tiberius Lee

Tiberius Lee Active Member

+558
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    I also heard they will try to investigate Obama's long form of birth certificate!

5. DaisyDay

DaisyDay blind squirrel

+10,198
    United States
    Unitarian
    Married
    US-Others
    Why Is William Barr Really Criticizing Donald Trump?