• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

barley or wheatgrass powder

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by tturt, May 16, 2020.

1. tturt

tturt Senior Veteran Supporter

+3,839
    Non-Denom
    Married
    searched for barley or wheat grass powder -
    -that's grown and assenbled in the US
    -doesnt have other ingredients such as spirulina or fruit
    - doesnt have Prop65 warning

Does anyone know of such a product.?

Did find one BUTthe reviews are from years ago and they only have 15 left. Sounds like leftover product

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. d taylor

d taylor Well-Known Member

+1,037
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
  3. LaBèlla

LaBèlla Well-Known Member Supporter

+7,682
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Garden of Life was purchased by Nestlé. I would advise you to read the product reviews on Amazon. I’ve used their powder (different). It was very chalky and tasted horrid. They sent a replacement but why torture myself? :p

Some suggested the recipe is different since Nestlé came in. I met company reps a few years ago at a conference and they were really nice. They gave me a few products to try at home. I’ve read reviews prior to the shift and afterward. Nearly every item was rated highly in the past. I use the vitamins now. I suspect there’s merit in what they’ve said. They used high quality ingredients and didn’t cut corners.

In your shoes, I’d find a local wheatgrass grower and see if they sell it dried or can give you some in bulk you can dry yourself. A dehydrator or low temperature oven would work. Pulse it in a food processor.

~Bella

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. d taylor

+1,037
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    I use sunfoods food grade hydrogen peroxide and really like it.
    So not sure if this again, is what you are looking for but another link.
    Supergreens, 8oz, Organic

5. d taylor

+1,037
    United States
    Protestant
    Single