Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Around Feb. 9, I started spotting and it lasted about 4 days. I didn't think much of it, until the past week or so when I started feeling very tired all the time. I've been having hot flashes and, as of the past couple of days, I feel puffy or full through the midriff. Also, my breasts are fuller, yet not sore and I have been getting heartburn quite a bit, which is something I hardly ever get.
I took 1 PT yesterday, 1 this morning and 1 this evening. All of which have a positive line that is barely visible. When held a certain way, they show up more than if held other ways. They showed up before the time was up, so I'm assuming they are positive? Hubby is getting a digital test for me on his way home from work tomorrow.
Of all the tests I've taken, (and that's many), I have never had this happen before. Anyone here have the same thing happen before?
Thanks in advance,
:angel::kiss:

Last edited:

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There's pregnancy, and there's peri-menopause. Some women get extreme symptoms that no one warns can happen. Mild spotting can turn into a more life-threatening status... so keep an eye on it. It's early of course, but possible.

I hope it's a pregnancy!

Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. :)

Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
since you have had a positive test you can call your OB and get Betas drawn to see if it is a pregnancy or something else. For your sake I hope it is a pregnancy. And you could just be really early in your pregnacy.

Reactions: angelkiss
Upvote 0

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
since you have had a positive test you can call your OB and get Betas drawn to see if it is a pregnancy or something else. For your sake I hope it is a pregnancy. And you could just be really early in your pregnacy.

After tomorrow's test, I will call and get an appt. I keep hoping for the best of results, while also keeping the other side of things in mind. Considering this is the first time I have seen a positive, and more than one, while having the symptoms, I guess a bit of me is excited to think of the possibility. Having said that, I guess knowing either way will be a relief. If it's something else, at least I can hopefully get it taken care of.
Thanks for taking the time to read and reply. :)

Upvote 0

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just wanted to give an update.... I am awaiting for an appt. for Betas and upon waiting a couple days between tests, another positive today and slightly darker. Please, say a little prayer, as hubby and I are really hoping this is really happening. A miracle we have both been waiting for.
Thanks!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So sorry I haven't updated in a while. Well, after 2/negative Dr confirmations, I am still getting positive results. I got dark reults., then light and are now getting darker. After getting symptoms of a UTI, I went to the ER where they did betas...,..negative. However, the strange part is I felt the UTI coming on as it was just getting started and the doc put me on an antibiotic safe to pregnancy. He said although my test there was negative, he still took my positive home tests into consideration. The nurse mentioned a chemical pregnancy, but, my home tests are becoming darker again, I'm still having symptoms and I still feel different. I will be going back again next week, so hopefully my levels will be a lot higher. I'm beginning to think this was a super early detection.....maybe? I was anointed yeterday, so one thing I am sure about is, God's got this. :thumbsup:
Thanks to all who thought o me and for the prayers. I am sorry once again, for taking so long. Been a hectic couple of weeks.
Blessings,

Upvote 0

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I had a chemical pregnancy. I was devastated at first, however, it was best to lose it that early, than months later. I am still taking the prenatals plus a progesterone vitamin. I still eat better and make sure I get a good water intake everyday. We decided to try again, so I'm hoping that keeping up my healthy routine will help in a second chance. Thank you all for the prayers and support.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums