Baptist PRAYER CHAIN

joseph10

Aug 28, 2012
✟15,256.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
My wife the daughter of a Baptist preacher has lost her way. She has been calling me trying to get up the nerve to talk to me. But can't speak. She has done some very wicked things. Would you pray that she calls and has the ability to speak. She is a good woman something happened to her after a mission trip. We were called to the ministry. They she became overcame with fear. Long story. Please pray and pray for restoration. God bless you all.

Upvote 0

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I Pray that Our great healer, has restored to precious mother back to full restoration!

Hope this thread is okay for this request: please pray for my Mother, she has gotten pneumonia and is not doing well at this point. All prayers appreciated.

God bless.

Upvote 0

susuzm

Missonary
Feb 28, 2013
Nelspruit. South Africa
✟7,885.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Am involved in mission work in South Africa as a missionary please pray for me that God's grace may abound and his provision, and please pray Children who are being sold out and smuggled into slavery in the Phillppines (+/-1.2million/year) and Thailand (+/-200,000/year)

Upvote 0
H

HiddenChalice

I found out a few days ago I was diagnosed with Type 2 Herpes. Please pray for me. Especially since I was arranging before hand to settle down with this one girl and have a family. This disease is a result of my sin. And I understand and accept that.

I pray God will cure my disease and affliction, but I also pray that if I have to live with the consequences of my sin that God will provide me with a loving spouse and healthy children unaffected by my condition.

With God everything is possible, right?

Pray for me. And if God does not lift my affliction, then I still praise him for one day I will have a new body according to the Promise of eternal life.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,225,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I could use some prayer. I am on a board that is a lot more relaxed than this one. My moderating style didn't jive too well with the board and it backfired bad. I said things I should not have which resulted in me having to leave my position. Keep this in prayer so the situation cools off.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
Justin, my boyfriend is missing. It has been more than 48 hours, he does not have a cell phone, none of his friends have heard from him. He has schizophrenia and autism. He used to be into drugs/drinking/smoking and quit all of that, but I'm afraid he might have gotten involved with some old "friends" or in trouble over a drug debt, etc. Really concerned.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KnowHisJoy77

blessed
Sep 14, 2014
Georgia USA
✟46,558.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hi, a friend just told me he is thinking about killing himself. Prayers to God for his wellbeing would be appreciated. Do i tell his parent(s)?

Praying! Lord God, in Jesus mighty name bring this young man to Your light. Rebuke the enemy of our souls trying to steal, kill and destroy this life. Lord, bring hope to his soul by the power of Your Holy Spirit. In Jesus mighty name I pray.

Upvote 0
Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
✟7,681.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Praying for growing community where I live. I am considering looking for some fellow Christian roommates to share a house for the purpose of mutual discipleship and in order to better practice hospitality, patience, etc. I've been living completely on my own for a couple years now though, so I'm praying for guidance in this regard.

Also, praying for discipline in areas of my life where I'm trying to make changes.

Upvote 0