tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Every year we get promised we're going to be taken to FEMA camps, and every year they don't do it. :sigh: we were supposed to be rounded up if we didn't get the flu shots. I didn't get one and I'm still waiting, We were supposed to be sent if you protested against abortion. I've done that and still haven't been sent. Protest against a war? I protested both Gulf wars and I haven't been sent. Being a Christian? Still here. I have to say: I'm starting to lose hope here. :sigh:
Been here?
FEMA Camps - Debunking FEMA Camp Myths - Popular Mechanics
tulc(wonders what a guys got to do to get sent to a camp in America) :scratch:

Upvote 0

bookit

House Pastor
Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
✟7,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe this is happening behind the curtain satan has draped over the world's eyes in preparation for the events of the "end times". They are persecuting Christians under the cloak of multiculturalism. The Bible tells us of the perilous times we live in 2Ti 3. Or are we just going to keep saying that the increase of natural disasters/wars/famine and the movement towards political correctness is all just coincidence until the Jesus comes as a thief in the night 1Th 5:2. Mat 24:20: Make sure that you are not the one left behind.

Reactions: gracechick
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,781.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I believe this is happening behind the curtain satan has draped over the world's eyes in preparation for the events of the "end times". They are persecuting Christians under the cloak of multiculturalism. The Bible tells us of the perilous times we live in 2Ti 3. Or are we just going to keep saying that the increase of natural disasters/wars/famine and the movement towards political correctness is all just coincidence until the Jesus comes as a thief in the night 1Th 5:2. Mat 24:20: Make sure that you are not the one left behind.
The day that Jesus returns is not known "to anyone" other than the Father. All the events which you point to, natural disasters/wars/famine, have been going on since before his birth. The big difference is that we have the ability to communicate instantly now, so we hear of all of the things happening around the world.

Being prepared does not mean Satan is behind everything that is occurring in the world. It does not mean being scared to look out your windows. It does not mean searching and scanning every detail of some innocent occurrence looking for false signs of an apocalypse.

Being prepared is humbling yourself before the Spirit of God and walking in the Spirit. Allowing that Holy Spirit to guide you and trusting fully in the God which created all things. Trusting that "if" Jesus comes during our life times that he will be our guide through the storm.

The storm will come but only faith will save God's children. That time may not come for thousands of years or it may come today.

Have faith, not fear.

Upvote 0