Country
Egypt
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Sticking a few people in jail ins’t going to magically conjure up a different and better system. What is he actually proposing?
Debt free currency created by the nation would be a logical start, no? And make usury the crime it ought to be.

(Not sure if he proposed this, but isn't the solution obvious?)

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sticking a few people in jail ins’t going to magically conjure up a different and better system. What is he actually proposing?
I'm not sure I understand the question.
Why would you assume it's only a few, and why would he need or have to propose anything besides justice in terms of a new or different system?
I thought he was telling us what's wrong with the one we have, not that the one we have needs to be replaced.

I don't understand your attitude or where you're coming from at all.
Sorry.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Debt free currency created by the nation would be a logical start, no? And make usury the crime it ought to be.

(Not sure if he proposed this, but isn't the solution obvious?)
That's what I was thinking. The "system" is what results from following what was commonly known as "The Golden Rule" of which there are two versions - the good & the bad.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi at this point the collapse is inevitable and the rebuilding of the system will be done by the NWO which has already planned for this event. Right now the governments are able to cash checks and spend the money and much of the budget is on things like underground cities where normal people will not be let in. The collapse will bring about the Rev 6 type of realities with peace taken from the earth and hyperinflation where a days wage is a quart of wheat. The elite banking families also own the large media companies who will blame the greedy corporations that will be called capitalists and then reorganize through a UN consolidation and a new global central bank. They will like the myth of the Phoenix bring order out of chaos. People will choose order over anarchy and this is how the anitchrist will rise to power. I have seen this message in other forms presented over the last couple hundred years and the solution is always the same which is sharing the message of awareness. Robert Welch from the John Birch society warned about this and was right but the few that know never get power to change it and seem to always be the minority. This is a christian forum and the prophetic lens you see the world going through will give this video more relevance. We know these same banks want to eliminate cash as well. We know the global elite want to eliminate population too. I enjoyed the video series and find it one topic that might bring both liberals and conservatives together on. JFK was bringing back a silver reserve and intended to eliminate the Fed. This issue is key but in reality we are more slaves to sin and get the government we deserve. A righteous people would rise up and I think isolating this issue apart from all other moral failure in our society will not work.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure I understand the question.
Why would you assume it's only a few, and why would he need or have to propose anything besides justice in terms of a new or different system?
I thought he was telling us what's wrong with the one we have, not that the one we have needs to be replaced.

I don't understand your attitude or where you're coming from at all.
Sorry.

It’s very typical of UKIP representatives- pointing out the obvious, that anyone who has a basic understanding of the framework of finance already knows - and having nothing useful to say about anything, resolving nothing, just pointless hot air. The net effect of UKIP is to get a few people slightly annoyed. And yet they manage to peddle an image of being some kind of challenging force in politics.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It’s very typical of UKIP representatives- pointing out the obvious, that anyone who has a basic understanding of the framework of finance already knows - and having nothing useful to say about anything, resolving nothing, just pointless hot air. The net effect of UKIP is to get a few people slightly annoyed. And yet they manage to peddle an image of being some kind of challenging force in politics.
I have watched Nigel Farage the force behind the rise of the UKIP rise for years and he was largely responsible for Brexit which is a huge win for that side when passed and it was a huge attempt as a specific resolution. Theresa May has dragged her feet and not implemented the passed resolution. All the fear mongering of how bad it would be for the UK after the vote never materialized. These types of videos that educate people of a money trust will lead to them seeing the political connections and relationships that are not it the public interest but in the interest of the money trusts. You say you understand this issue then you might want to support those who want to take it down.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have watched Nigel Farage the force behind the rise of the UKIP rise for years and he was largely responsible for Brexit which is a huge win for that side when passed and it was a huge attempt as a specific resolution. Theresa May has dragged her feet and not implemented the passed resolution. All the fear mongering of how bad it would be for the UK after the vote never materialized. These types of videos that educate people of a money trust will lead to them seeing the political connections and relationships that are not it the public interest but in the interest of the money trusts. You say you understand this issue then you might want to support those who want to take it down.

That isn’t really what has happened. Farage stirred up a mess, among other people, made some money from it and continues to pipe up with more superficial tat every now and then. What do you mean by dragging her feet? What are the issues with Brexit, and what’s the connection with centuries of banking practices?

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That isn’t really what has happened. Farage stirred up a mess, among other people, made some money from it and continues to pipe up with more superficial tat every now and then. What do you mean by dragging her feet? What are the issues with Brexit, and what’s the connection with centuries of banking practices?
The use of treaties for form a global centralized government with a centralized banking system no longer using the dollar as the reserve currency but the IMF and world bank as the centralized consolidation of all the central banks. The EU is one area where the economic union has become a much more political giant and the people find themselves being governed by appointees from Brussels rather than by their own elected representative. The world is pushing toward a global union with progressives in the USA eagerly wanting to sell us out as well. This is well planned and the end game of all of this is a totalitarian world order with all resources managed by the central power. Not going to be good my Bible labels the success of this venture as the tribulation.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I see.
You shot the messenger because you agree with the scam. 'It's obvious, & everyone knows', so we go along to get along.
I can see how that would really annoy the people who've gotten filthy rich off it. Good point.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see.
You shot the messenger because you agree with the scam. 'It's obvious, & everyone knows', so we go along to get along.
I can see how that would really annoy the people who've gotten filthy rich off it. Good point.

It’s more the ‘it’s all someone else’s fault’ attitude guys like Farage and Trump take advantage of that’s at the centre of these things. None of them has any clue how to unravel the complicated mess societies based on credit have got into, they have nothing at all to offer but are experts at manipulating the fears of ‘the little guy’ by spouting obvious but pointless nonsense, pointing the finger, and doing nothing but increasing their own power and influence at the expense of others. That’s the real irony here - people buying into the narrative peddled by people who are themselves lining their own pockets that their problems are all caused by some other mysterious ‘them’ who have been lining their own pockets. It’s the same daft refusal to take personal responsibility snake oil salesmen and crafty types like Farage and the like have been taking advantage of for milenia.

Upvote 0

Doctor.Sphinx

Dec 10, 2017
De Nile
✟20,762.00
Country
Egypt
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Did you watch both videos? I learned a lot from the series of videos that the second one is part of.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It’s more the ‘it’s all someone else’s fault’ attitude guys like Farage and Trump take advantage of that’s at the centre of these things. None of them has any clue how to unravel the complicated mess societies based on credit have got into, they have nothing at all to offer but are experts at manipulating the fears of ‘the little guy’ by spouting obvious but pointless nonsense, pointing the finger, and doing nothing but increasing their own power and influence at the expense of others. That’s the real irony here - people buying into the narrative peddled by people who are themselves lining their own pockets that their problems are all caused by some other mysterious ‘them’ who have been lining their own pockets. It’s the same daft refusal to take personal responsibility snake oil salesmen and crafty types like Farage and the like have been taking advantage of for milenia.
Sorry, I can't see speaking the truth as daft refusal to take responsibility. And you blame him for not handing you a replacement system on a silver platter? Keep it real.
Again you attack his personal motive and allege he's profiting off telling the truth as if your own profiting off the scam system is more personally responsible.
Daft is as daft does.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, I can't see speaking the truth as daft refusal to take responsibility. And you blame him for not handing you a replacement system on a silver platter? Keep it real.
Again you attack his personal motive and allege he's profiting off telling the truth as if your own profiting off the scam system is more personally responsible.
Daft is as daft does.

No, I don’t expect him to hand anyone a replacement, and I don’t profit from it in any way. As an elected representative he, like anyone else, should act in a responsible manner, work with others to find what solutions there are, and so on, rather than just taking cheap shots at a system he has decided to look at in a particular way, and throwing out notions that are of no use to anyone, and just get people who don’t know any better to waste their time and energy. Not that it really matters in any broad sense, the kind of fantasy land these characters live in, where they posit themselves as being engaged in some fight against the big baddies, all the while tucking their funds away into offshore accounts. It’s a bizarre world where anyone who comes out with a random lot of gibberish soon has people believing anything they say, in fact it seems that the less people actually do, the less actual useful work, the more prepared people are to listen to them.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
QUOTE="Tom Farebrother: No, I don’t expect him to hand anyone a replacement,... ~
Sorry, I assumed so since you said, "Sticking a few people in jail ins’t going to magically conjure up a different and better system. What is he actually proposing? "
...and I don’t profit from it in any way.
I would strongly disagree... as strongly as you defend it.
You wouldn't defend it if you weren't invested in it.

As an elected representative he, like anyone else, should act in a responsible manner, ...
I believe that's what he did in pointing out the problem you accept as normality.
work with others to find what solutions there are,
...That's a two way street and dismissing him outright for stating the problem is ah, um,... "counter-intuitive".

and so on, rather than just taking cheap shots at a system he has decided to look at in a particular way,
You just called what you admitted was telling the truth, a cheap shot. Let that sink in.
Seeing the truth is indeed a particular way of looking at reality. More of us should give it a try, eh? ;)

... and throwing out notions that are of no use to anyone, and just get people who don’t know any better to waste their time and energy.
So the truth is no use to anyone, and we should know better than the truth. Interesting to say the least.

Not that it really matters in any broad sense, the kind of fantasy land these characters live in, where they posit themselves as being engaged in some fight against the big baddies, all the while tucking their funds away into offshore accounts.
I get that. You don't want him to protect his money the same way the thieves that run the system do because he openly admits it's a scam.
Shame on him! lol

It’s a bizarre world where anyone who comes out with a random lot of gibberish soon has people believing anything they say, in fact it seems that the less people actually do, the less actual useful work, the more prepared people are to listen to them
You admit it's the truth, then you call it random gibberish.
Please spare me knowing your definition of "usefull work".

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I loved these videos. They explain the scam so well in a way that is very easy to understand.

Here is how I explained our situation up here in Canada back in 2006:

My 2006, my 2008 and my 2004 campaign writings by DennisTate.

From 1940 to 1974 the Government of Canada put roughly half of the total money supply into the economy through loans issued through the federally owned Bank of Canada. Provincial and municipal governments could borrow the money to build roads, schools, hospitals and sewage treatment facilities at zero or one percent interest. In 1974 we changed our system and since that time a higher and higher percentage of all government debt is financed through loans issued through privately owned banks. At this time it is ninety eight percent. This policy may be great for our banking sector but it was estimated that in the one year of 1995 alone our federal government could have saved roughly SIXTY FIVE BILLION DOLLARS in interest payments if we had gone back to creating half the total money supply through these low interest rate loans issued through the bank that is OWNED BY ALL CANADIANS.

Considering that our deficit was approximately thirty billion dollars for that year, simply by changing back to an already proven monetary and banking system, we could theoretically have had a FEDERAL BUDGET SURPLUS OF THIRTY FIVE BILLION DOLLARS in 1995.

The massive cutbacks in the Canadian military, in health care, highway construction, social programs and education were profoundly affected by these accounting practices?

Here is what happened to the national debt of Canada once P. M. Pierre E. Trudeau did this:

canada-public-debt.jpg

Now..... if the excellent system had continued in Canada.... .could this have happened in the nation to our south?

I don't think so......

us-public-debt-graphic.jpg

I do believe that a great deal of pressure was put on P. M. Pierre E. Trudeau to convince him to make such a serious and obvious error.

• Informative
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here is how I explained our situation up here in Canada back in 2006:

My 2006, my 2008 and my 2004 campaign writings by DennisTate.

Here is what happened to the national debt of Canada once P. M. Pierre E. Trudeau did this:

canada-public-debt.jpg

Now..... if the excellent system had continued in Canada.... .could this have happened in the nation to our south?

I don't think so......

us-public-debt-graphic.jpg

I do believe that a great deal of pressure was put on P. M. Pierre E. Trudeau to convince him to make such a serious and obvious error.
Thanks.
I can't believe what Trudeau is getting away with up there.

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0