Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Okay, first. When you butt in on a conversation between myself and another poster, try to pick up the context of the conversation or kindly just don't bother. Twisting it all out of context is worse than useless, don't you agree?

I got the context.

Secondly, if the police dept in Baltimore needs a tune up or even an overhaul, probably the way to get that fixed is not by sending a bulldog of a prosecutor to accuse officers of actual murder, and then have that bogus trumped-up charged dismissed out of hand because it was, yeah, trumped-up.

This is the context that I didn't miss. They weren't trumped up charges. Those officers deserved to be prosecuted. The lack of evidence meant they deserved to be acquitted. The system worked how it was supposed to. But none of this means they didn't actually commit the crime.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wrong.

They came at their police force irrationally, with accusations of "Black Lives Matter" and other tirades. Did you watch the footage?

BTW, I'm not arguing with strawman.

...it would seem you have a really card time with making the distinction between the concept of a declarative statement about rights and accountability, and an accusation.

This is why we can't have a productive conversation about this in our country. For certain institutions that the right wing has a close relationship with, anything less than blind allegiance and obedience is considered "an attack on them".

You can't bring up legitimate issues without people conflating that dialog with "attacking the entire profession"

Upvote 0