Quiet Storm

Back in Shepherd's arms
Aug 19, 2002
Howard University
Visit site
✟1,269.00
Faith
Christian
Don't know if I've shared it with you all, but I'm having a little problem in this area. I find it very easy to get engrossed with one or the other. On the one hand, I don't want to spend so much time praying that I don't do any of my schoolwork like last year, buton the other hand I don't want to be so "dedicated" (note quotes) in my school work that I get so engrossed and forget God like this year. Last year, God was my every waking thought and this year, with little tidbits of school work in between. What I should be doing next concerning schoolwork/practicing is my every waking thought with tidbits of God in between...or so it seems. I'm probably subconciously thinking about Him more than I give myself credit for, but still. This is new to me. There's got to be some way to make this work, right? :confused:

HumbleBee

Jan 8, 2004
✟3,212.00
Faith
Christian
Pray that God help you to be sensitive to His Spirit as you at school, while at the same helping you to concentrate on the task at hand, your studies, so you do well...a witness to your teachers...also pray that God give you creative ways and opportunities to share the love of Jesus with your classmates...making your witness for Christ strong, bright, and attractive! ;) Invite God into whatever you are doing, asking for His help and input...that way you keep in running conversation with Him, yet you are doing what is needful for the moment...study study study cuz your a student student student. :)

Upvote 0