LucyT25

Jun 10, 2016
Louisiana
✟17,335.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I recently started going to a Christian church. I have been reading the bible and unlike before I do know I believe in God and Jesus Christ. Well last weekend my husband came with me to church. I thought this was a good sign that he may start to believe also. He doesn't believe in God. After church he was in the worst mood which I found odd because I found the mass uplifting. We get home and the fridge breaks and we have to throw away everything in the freezer away. Next my toddler starts running a fever and she now has strep throat. Then there is a storm and somehow it breaks the modem on my computer and now I need to see about getting that fixed. My husband has been so mean and in a terrible mood. He even said he wanted to get separated because he is not happy. He changed his mind an apologized, but he is still being so angry. I don't know what is happening, could this be a test from God? I keep praying, and I know things could be worse, its is just strange this all happening at once. What do you think?

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I recently started going to a Christian church. I have been reading the bible and unlike before I do know I believe in God and Jesus Christ. Well last weekend my husband came with me to church. I thought this was a good sign that he may start to believe also. He doesn't believe in God. After church he was in the worst mood which I found odd because I found the mass uplifting. We get home and the fridge breaks and we have to throw away everything in the freezer away. Next my toddler starts running a fever and she now has strep throat. Then there is a storm and somehow it breaks the modem on my computer and now I need to see about getting that fixed. My husband has been so mean and in a terrible mood. He even said he wanted to get separated because he is not happy. He changed his mind an apologized, but he is still being so angry. I don't know what is happening, could this be a test from God? I keep praying, and I know things could be worse, its is just strange this all happening at once. What do you think?
I am sorry all this happened to you. I will pray for God to help you in all areas of your life and to help your family.

Upvote 0

LucyT25

Jun 10, 2016
Louisiana
✟17,335.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Edited
If you would like send me a PM, thanks and God bless

Thank you, this is so weird, but I just read that verse a few days ago. It was the bible verse for my devotional for the day ( my mother in law just gave me a copy of Jesus calling). I loved the verse so I wrote it down on a sticky note and stuck it on the dashboard of my car. This whole time these problems have been coming my way I have kept repeating to myself Luke 1:37.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you, this is so weird, but I just read that verse a few days ago. It was the bible verse for my devotional for the day ( my mother in law just gave me a copy of Jesus calling). I loved the verse so I wrote it down on a sticky note and stuck it on the dashboard of my car. This whole time these problems have been coming my way I have kept repeating to myself Luke 1:37.
Cool sounds like we should have a chat then, its awesome how God knows what to send and do, Love it :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm praying for you. :prayer::heart:
I'm praying that Jesus will be there for you and keep you strong during these tough times, and that He will bring you clarity about what is going on. I'm also praying for your husband.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lets repeat then LOL
4ff3acc51d648cc6991184751f65cd50.jpg

Upvote 0

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
You know why all that happened?

Satan does not want you to believe in God! He will try everything to try and pull you away from Him. Jesus said we have to pick up our cross and follow him. The door is narrow but it is the true way. Jesus is that door!

You have upset Satan. Pray that God protects you and your family. Don't let the devil win.

God bless you and your family

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LucyT25

Jun 10, 2016
Louisiana
✟17,335.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
You know why all that happened?

Satan does not want you to believe in God! He will try everything to try and pull you away from Him. Jesus said we have to pick up our cross and follow him. The door is narrow but it is the true way. Jesus is that door!

You have upset Satan. Pray that God protects you and your family. Don't let the devil win.

God bless you and your family

That is what is feels like. It feels like I am being attacked.

Upvote 0

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced

Then put your trust in God 100%. As you get closer to God the more the evil one will try to pull you away.

The sign of the cross is a powerfully thing. The devil hates it.

Be strong friend. Remember, as you carry this heavy cross, Jesus, Our Lord and Saviour is carrying you.

God bless and protect you and your family

Upvote 0

Sarah G

Pro-peace, anti-war, anti-violence.
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2017
Netherlands
✟131,322.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

That is what it is. Don't be afraid because Satan is nowhere near as powerful as God.

Really all Satan achieves by these attacks is proving that God is real.
God's mercy tastes that much sweeter after a storm.
Stay very close to Jesus through constant prayer and Satan will run away.

Upvote 0