• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Bad dream

aangel

Sep 25, 2014
✟14,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just woke up from a terrible dream. It involved one of the OCD theme I have. In the nightmare though an OCD theme projected on to a dead family member. And said person did something horrific and disgusting to another family member. My heart was completely broken in the nightmare. I wanted to lie down in a ditch and give up on life. I hate that I dreamed something like that. Usually, I never dream unless I've been forgetting them this whole time. I feel sick. I thanked God that the nightmare wasn't true (though OCD makes you doubt). I don't think I can back to sleep after this.

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Man I've had so many nightmares that I can honestly say time helps..it helps you to forget as I don't remember most thank god ^_^ and staying busy imo helps you to have nightmares less because your so busy you aren't worried.

I know how taxing it can be...but you can make it through.

Upvote 0