Back in the saddle again (oy veh)

O

ohevjeshua

Signed up last January with CF after another long period of spiritual malaise and, sure enough, the Devil realized that I was seeking to revive my faith--I'd had my pastor over, was studying, praying, going to church--and he threw everything at me but the kitchen sink. Well, after a year of crawling around in the mud and feeling defeated for the umpteenth time, and after a recent long vacation brought on by a combination of surgery, pneumonia, and the worst case of gastroenteritis I've had in years, I decided I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. So I figure that if I'm gonna be awake all night again, I'm gonna spend it talking to you nice folks, cuz
where 2 or more are gathered, He is in the midst, and Satan ain't. I work nights and don't get to church much, so this is as much church as I can get for now. Appreciate your prayers that this time I can stay back in the saddle for good--I'm getting too old to keep saying "maybe tomorrow..." :D :clap:

cristianna

...dancing in the rain...
Aug 21, 2006
✟20,202.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
welcomecfsp0.gif

Upvote 0

~ Gig ~

God is Gracious
Aug 6, 2004
Eastern Canada
✟315,811.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
aniwelcome4a.gif

I hope you find this a safe home while you're spending on the internet.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about the site. It may be a little overwhelming... and trust me, even after being here a couple years I'm still learning where everything is, but we're a friendly bunch here and we're more than willing to help.

To get started posting and meeting some new members, check out the Recreation Room or the Friendship Court. These are the two forums where you can play games with other members and just sit back and chat.

Also, please take some time to read through CF's rules (so you know the do's and don'ts of posting here): http://www.christianforums.com/faq.p...les#faq_rule_0

Finally, if you'd like to ask a question about CF that you haven't been able to get answered, again please feel free to PM me or you can check out our CF- How To forum: http://www.christianforums.com/f681-cf-how-to.html

I hope I've help and not confused you! Have a great day and God Bless!!

Upvote 0