✟900,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Notice the pattern:
for each sign example given - there is always the opposing voice that says: “move along… nothing to see here… all is normal”
  • Before the flood as animals are walking on their own into the ark by 2’s and 7’s
  • When the star arises and then the wise men from the east show up in Jerusalem “we have seen his star in the east”
  • When John the baptizer calls the nation to repent – a voice crying in the wilderness
  • When Christ does miracles in Matt 12 – dismissed as demonic
  • In the signs in the sky before destruction of Jerusalem –
  • During and after each of the Matt 24 signs, dark day, Lisbon EQ, meteor shower of falling stars – are they signs? – Satan says “no nothing to see here”
  • The drums of war in 2022 – have the theme “WWIII” and Nuclear Conflict!" – is that “as sign”?
  • And was there another one, a sign in the sky, the week of Nov 8 this year?
For each one in a 1000, one in a million chance event – there is always someone who says it was nothing special, please ignore it.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟900,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
AA13HqYb.img

Lunar eclipse November 8: How to watch the last 'blood moon' of 2022

The last blood red moon of 2022 - on election day - is now in full display as I look out my window this election day Nov 8, 2022 morning at 6 AM.

Gen 1:14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and they shall serve as signs and for seasons, and for days and years; 15 and they shall serve as lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. 16 God made the two great lights,

Luke 21:25 “There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, 26 people fainting from fear and the expectation of the things that are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

from: WATCH | Rare Election Eclipse: The blood moon lunar eclipse occurs Tuesday
"Election Day on Tuesday will be one for the record books. According to data scientist Tony Rice, this is the first total lunar eclipse to occur on election day as we know it, something that won't happen again until 2394. Everyone from coast to coast across the U.S. will have the opportunity to see a total lunar eclipse that occurs in the early morning hours on Tuesday, Nov. 8."​

That baby's-blood-red Moon hangs over the horizon like a great judgment day reminder - that God sees all the millions of babies crying out - like the blood of Able crying out from the ground. God sees and the Bible says "The hour of His judgment has come" Rev 14:7.

Those voting for more baby's blood to be shed, those voting to be ineffective, indecisive, unclear this day in opposition to baby's blood shed for the sake of politics , convenience, misguided loyalty - are "seen" by the Almighty Judge of mankind.

The Bible says there will be signs in the heavens in Luke 21:25 and in Genesis 1 - given for mankind to "reconsider". Probation's hour slowly draws to a close for mankind so are we hastening that hour's close or are we giving the warning that all may be prepared?

As another poster on this thread has already noted:

apparently the "problem" some on this thread have with that post "is the details". Notice how man of them get skimmed past in the responses that need to ignore them?

That is not a problem because everyone has free will and can choose to ignore whatever they wish.

It just means those willing to "pay attention to details" will find this topic more interesting.

The repeated tactic of "I am ignoring a lot of details in the OP -- so then I see nothing here" is not all that insightful. Anyone can do it.

The challenge is to actually pay attention to the details then comment.

OTherwise we are just getting more "I see nothing... so then nothing to see here... move along... all is normal".

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟900,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I showed this thread to two of my more reasonable Christian friends. They emphatically informed me that not all Christians see signs in naturally occurring events.
hint: I have shown this to more than two other Christians. Not everyone pays attention to all the details but many of them have and when that is done - the thread topic is not so easily dismissed. .. try it.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟294,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Ignore enough details in the posts and it can begin to look "the same" as whatever you wish - of course.

Because all of those "prediction" things are bogus and

I.
Have.
Always.
Thought.
That.

So I don't really care about the "details" of your posts on this or what you read between the lines of texts I don't care about. I am bothered by people misusing the regular pattern of astronomical orbits as "signs".

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Because all of those "prediction" things are bogus and

I.
Have.
Always.
Thought.
That.

So I don't really care about the "details" of your posts on this or what you read between the lines of texts I don't care about. I am bothered by people misusing the regular pattern of astronomical orbits as "signs".
God is “punctual”, just like clockwork, apparently.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟489,034.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Has anyone in this thread considered that maybe that blood moon was a sign for something entirely different and the US election just happened to be on that date?

My personal guess is that Ethel Steward in West Arkansas almost put her new red bedsheets in with the whites, but the red moon reminded her not to.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟489,034.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Millions of others that can be found where? I am not finding mention of this "abortion moon" in enough places to say it's something millions of people agree upon.
I'm sure BobRyan is on the case to spread awareness.

Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟254,230.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
hint: I have shown this to more than two other Christians. Not everyone pays attention to all the details but many of them have and when that is done - the thread topic is not so easily dismissed. .. try it.
My Christian friends dismiss it because they don't see details where there aren't any...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BobRyan

Angels Team
Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟900,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
My Christian friends dismiss it because they don't see details where there aren't any...
Gen 1:14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and they shall serve as signs and for seasons, and for days and years; 15 and they shall serve as lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. 16 God made the two great lights,

Luke 21:25 “There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves,

Rev 6:12 And I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became as black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood; 13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its unripe figs

There are around 22 million of my good friends that do admit to signs spoken of in the Bible and the "moon turning to blood" being one of those signs. I don't doubt that you may have a few Christian friends that are not aware of that --

Upvote 0

Terri Dactyl

Aug 27, 2022
Midwest
✟45,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Celibate

Luke 21:25 “There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves,

Rev 6:12 And I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became as black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood; 13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its unripe figs

There are around 22 million of my good friends that do admit to signs spoken of in the Bible and the "moon turning to blood" being one of those signs. I don't doubt that you may have a few Christian friends that are not aware of that --
There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, but Bob, according to averages, there is a blood moon twice a year. There is relevance in one of them, but not all. And I just don't get the babys blood moon thing. That is not SDA--pass that as your own if it is, but dont ascribe it to the church. You need to claim the ones that are offbeat.

I am SDA.

Upvote 0