Babylonian System - mans attempts to meet his own needs without God

iLove

Jan 3, 2013
✟28,526.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God will continue to make the wisdom of the world look foolish (the intrusion of human wisdom - mans point of view - 1 Corinthians 1:17-31, 1 Corinthians 2:2 ). What far too many Christians do is mix a little of God with a lot of the world (James 4:4). We live in a world of instability. We are living in a system which we have been delivered from (1 Corinthians 7:22). The Christian must understand we are fighting a spiritual battle what we can not see, but the effects of it you can see (Ephesians 6:12). We have entered a time when level one problems will not be able to be solve with level one thinking. This Babylonian System is mans attempts to meet his own needs without God (John 15:5). This system is being destroyed! Anything and everything from the Devils world system (who uses man and woman) will decay and die (Galatians 5:4).

It is very important that the Just (Believers) shall live by faith (Galatians 2:20-21). That's Faith exclusively and maintained in Christ and the Cross of Calvary where the victory was one, i.e., The Finished Work, i.e., The Blood of Jesus (Romans 8:2).

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that sows to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that sows to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. Galatians 6:7-8, Psalms 1:3

If the spiritual cover could be pulled aside, one would be able to see the Law of the Measure of Iniquity (Matthew 23:32)

Last edited:

iLove

Jan 3, 2013
✟28,526.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Therefore I am no longer in the kingdom of darkness but through the Blood I have been translated into the Kingdom of God's dear Son. (Colossians 1:13-14; Ephesians 1:7; I Peter 1:18-19; Acts 20:28; Hebrews 9:12)

Having one foot in the Kingdom of God and one foot in the world of The Kingdom of Darkness, God will spit you out. You have become a trader to the Kingdom of God, a Benedict Arnold. This Christian has two minds. Whenever you agree with human wisdom over the word of God (bible) you have left the Kingdom of God. You have disconnected yourself from the Cross and made the Cross of Christ of none effect. In other words you have stop the power of the Gospel to reach your life or situation. Many Christians live under a voided Cross. Many Christians still live under the "Law" and have fallen from Grace. To be worldly minded is death. To be word minded is life.

Your prayers are not heard until you repent and confess this great sin.

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And even now the Babylonian system cries to the world .
Trust in me as your provider .
And panders to the world Take this rfid chip or like device
ye can open doors , it can replace credit cards
and it feeds the ego of men .
But little does man know , that as soon
as more and more take this thing , in time
it will be you can even function in society unless you in the system
no buying or selling for you .
God has me , and I don't need satans ring of rfid to be able to eat and drink .
God feeds sparrows He will me too .
Better no one take this chip or like device in the body ,
Which our body is not even our own , IT is GOD s His temple we are .
Do not fear man or the Babylonian system . they can kill only the body .
Fear , serve and obey ONLY GOD . And follow only the lamb.

Upvote 0

iLove

Jan 3, 2013
✟28,526.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The scripture says:

23 Again I say, don’t get involved in foolish, ignorant arguments that only start fights.

24 A servant of the Lord must not quarrel but must be kind to everyone, be able to teach, and be patient with difficult people.

25 Gently instruct those who oppose the truth. Perhaps God will change those people’s hearts, and they will learn the truth.

26 Then they will come to their senses and escape from the devil’s trap. For they have been held captive by him to do whatever he wants. 2 Timothy 2:23-26

Upvote 0