• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Baby pic!

Discussion in 'The Ancient Way - Eastern Orthodox' started by Orthosdoxa, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orthosdoxa

Orthosdoxa Happy wife and mommy

+488
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    taken on their bday on Tuesday. A year old!!! Where has the time gone!!! :help::cry::eek:

Attached Files:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Anhelyna

Anhelyna Handmaid of God CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+14,846
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Cute - just how did you manage to get them to actually sit like that long enough for the pic to be taken ?

Happy Birthday twins

Mnohaia Lita !

3. Orthosdoxa

+488
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Funny you should ask. We were supposed to shoot 6 poses, but they were being so crazy, that is the only one we got. And you can't see it, but I'm crouched behind the photo table, hanging on for dear life to the back of Sam's vest, as he desperately tried to squirm off of the table.

4. MariaRegina

MariaRegina Well-Known Member

+12,120
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Sears does a wonderful job.

So does Olan Mills Studios.

The photographers have cute toys and puppets to distract the youngsters and pillow props that you don't see.

Those twins are precious. I hope they do get along with each other.

5. MariaRegina

MariaRegina Well-Known Member

+12,120
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    LOL.

I only had one boy to contend with and he was a handful, but he was very curious and the photographer took advantage of that fact by doing some magic tricks and making the toy disappear and reappear.

6. Orthosdoxa

+488
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Maybe they do, but we have a Walmart budget. :D

5.88 for 35 pics of one pose. So we would have gotten only one pose anyway, but it would have been nice to have a few to choose from. But the one we got is okay.

The photogs there actually aren't bad. They also have toys and things with colors and sounds to distract them. But they were just being insane that day - nothing could be done.

7. Orthosdoxa

+488
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    BTW, this is also an open invite for others to post pics of their babies, too. :D (D&A???)

8. rainbowbright

rainbowbright Veteran

+80
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    US-Republican
    try posing 6 people with a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 1/2 year old running around and fighting while holding onto two babies satying in one pose until the children are still enough to get a shot and you have my family. I haven't ditributed many of our pictures because I don't even look like myself and my older children have a look of pure evil on their face.

At least you twins are very similar looking as twins and are even the same size- mine ae so different that people are shocked out of their minds when I tell them they are twins

9. ma2000

ma2000 Veteran

+159
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Many Years!

10. RobNJ

RobNJ So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!

+3,255
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Awwwww!!!!!!! :)

11. SeekingTheLight

SeekingTheLight Handmaiden of God Josephine

+20
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Awwww! they are so cute!

Rainbowbright, a few months ago my mother wanted a "family" picture done. Boy that was interesting trying to get my mom, my sister and her family, and my family all in one picture - and not have at least one kids crying or something...ha! what was neat, was toward the end when the kids were coming unglued, the photographer took a picture of all of us making "silly" faces. It turned out really cute! I may have to get a BIG one of that to hang on my wall - Yeah, THIS is my family...ha!

12. Dust and Ashes

Dust and Ashes wretched, miserable, poor, blind and naked

+321
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Our digital camera broke so I can't post any updated pics but I agree that the time sure does get away from you. James was 10 months old yesterday and the big ONE is screaming up on us fast.

13. Dorothea

Dorothea One of God's handmaidens

+2,404
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Divorced
    US-Others
    They're precious! Happy 1st birthday to the little ones!

14. Mary of Bethany

Mary of Bethany Only one thing is needful. Supporter

+998
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Wow - - -- I can't believe it's already been a year! They are so adorable. :cool:

Many years to all of you!

Mary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.