Visit site
✟1,339,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
9:12 p.m., Tuesday, April 30, 2013 – I woke from sleep with this song in my mind:

Pray, Pray, Pray / An Original Work / September 6, 2012

Pray that eyes may enlightened be,
So they may know Christ.
Pray that they may Him better know,
Strengthened by His pow’r.
Pray that they may grasp how wide and long
And high and deep is Christ’s love.
Pray that they may be filled
To the fullness of God’s love.
Pray with thanksgiving.

Pray for an open door for me,
So I may share Christ.
Pray when the gospel is proclaimed –
Shared with clarity.
Pray words are given me so
I declare the gospel fearlessly.
I pray for you to be active
Sharing your faith, too.
Pray continually.

We oft not know for what to pray,
So we ask for help.
The Spirit intercedes for us –
Words cannot express.
Just keep on praying for the saints
With all kinds of requests to God.
Pray they may have faith to
Please their God in ev’ry way.
Pray with joyfulness.

http://originalworks.info/pray-pray-pray/

The image of that spider with Obama as “The Rattler,” and perhaps his new cabinet as the rest of the spider, with the 8 eyes and 8 legs, was in my mind again. The 8 eyed and 8-legged-spider could also represent this global order, i.e. the beast. Then, I heard in my mind the phrase “Axis of evil.” Syria, in relation to what I had read and heard earlier from the news, and from Obama’s news conference, came to mind at this time. END

I researched the phrase “axis of evil.” Evidently the phrase originated with George W. Bush, and was a reference to governments who assist with terrorism. “The ‘Axis of Evil’ was used to pinpoint these common enemies of the United States and ally the country in support of the war on terror” - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_of_evil. I also looked up the term “axis”: “World War II fascist (authoritarian, intolerant and totalitarian) powers: the military and political alliance of Germany, Italy, and, later, Japan that fought the Allies in World War II” (number one definition from Encarta Dictionary). Wow! That says it. That is exactly what the Lord Jesus has been showing me about Obama, his administration, and this New World Order, of which he is “The Rattler.” http://originalworks.info/the-rattler/

What this means is that the true “axis of evil” has been and is our government in the U.S. and its allies, the Obama administration, and our military in alliance with NATO (international forces). We create these scenarios in these other nations, calling them the “axis of evil,” so that we have an excuse to go into them and takeover. This “set up” is a carefully orchestrated and well-laid-out scheme for creating chaos so that we can come to the “rescue.” The Rattler spreads the rumors and gets the people emotionally charged up so that they will support our government in taking military action in other nations, and now including in our own nation, apparently. And, this appears to be taking place right now with Obama and his rhetoric (persuasive, pretentious, empty, skillful words) concerning Syria. You can read about it here: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/obama-wants-more-certainty-on-syrian-chemical-weapons/article11644706/.

A wise and discerning individual would look at this story and would see the similarities in nature to all the other stories of such nature from the past two or three years, in particular, in which one nation after another after another followed a similar pattern with a very similar result. Either all these nations throughout the globe just decided to copy each other or this is a very well laid out plan (scheme) for the takeover of the world by this global order, i.e. by “the international community.” The Lord Jesus has been opening my eyes for some time now to see what is truly taking place in our world, and he has shown me time and time again how these “terrorist acts” and “uprisings within nations” are really the work of one “axis of evil,” i.e. the U.S. government and their allies – the New World Order. The Bible prophesies of a time such as this where there will be a one-world global government which will consume all the other governments of the world. Have we crossed that threshold, and are we now in the time of tribulation? I don’t know, but if we are not, we are mighty close.

11:18 p.m. – This song I Will Lift My Eyes began playing in my mind. Then I had a vision: I saw the face of Barack Obama on a hill (to the left or west). His face was then replaced or overlaid by the image of this spider. The spider was climbing up the hill from the right (or east) side of the hill. Then I saw a soldier with helmet standing at the bottom of the hill (to the right or east of it) and facing the hill. Then I saw someone come out from the hill carrying someone in his arms. He came out from the east side of this hill and was traveling east. Then there was an explosion and it was like the person carrying someone blew up. And, this seemed to repeat itself several times. END

I started to go to the news when this term “G8” came to mind: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G8. This is a possible explanation of this global “spider” with the 8 eyes and 8 legs, and of which Obama is “The Rattler.” I had also seen this spider as the Obama administration. As I contemplated that in my mind the term “multifaceted” came to mind, i.e. this global spider has many aspects to it, i.e. it is many-sided. There is the local/national side, and the global side, for instance. There is also the side we see and believe is real and there is the real side which is this global spider climbing up the hill (our Capital Hill and/or the capital of Syria) for the purpose of conquering the hill.

In the news is a story about the US considering arming Syria’s rebels. There is a picture in this news story of a man running and carrying someone in his arms, supposedly after an explosion in Damascus, the Syrian capital - http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/middleeast/la-fg-syria-chemical-20130501,0,993347.story. It sounds like our military, perhaps coming from next door in Iraq, are being used to blow up innocent civilians trying to escape from Syria. And, it sounds as though this global spider, with Obama as The Rattler, is the aggressor in Syria, not the Syrian government. That fits actually with the scenarios of these other nations with “uprisings” and then takeovers by the “international community” – the global spider. The New World Order then sets up “transitional governments,” i.e. global governments in these nations. And, that is happening in the USA, too. We just don’t know it yet. But it will become apparent soon, I believe. The Bible prophesied about such a time as this.

To the Word

We know from reading prophecy of scripture with regard to the final days on this earth before the return of Christ that a time is coming, and could already be here or close, called the Tribulation. During this time a world power will rise and will consume all nations and governments and will subdue them. This beast will come after followers of Jesus Christ who bear the testimony of the cross, and all who do not take its mark will be persecuted, imprisoned, beaten, and/or killed (see Rev. 13). I believe God will judge his idolatrous, rebellious, complacent, lukewarm, unfaithful and spiritually adulterous church at this time, and he will use this “spider,” which includes Obama as The Rattler, as his divine instruments of judgment, and he has been doing so for some time now in other nations in the world. Yet, Jesus will eventually come to the rescue and he will judge these nations he used as his instruments of judgment and eventually their end will come. Then our Lord will receive us to himself and we will be forever with the Lord.

I believe revival of the church will come from this judgment, that many people will flock to faith in Jesus Christ, and God will restore and will renew his people (see Joel 2:18-32): http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Joel%202&version=NIV. So, we are not to be afraid of what is now here and what is surely coming. But we are to trust in God.

I Will Lift My Eyes / An Original Work / December 12, 2012

Based off Psalms 121-125

I will lift my eyes to my Lord Most High.
My help comes from Him, who saved me from sin.
He will not let your foot slip, and He who watches will not sleep.
Our Lord watches over you, and your life He will keep.
I will lift my eyes to my Lord Most High.
My help comes from Him, who saved me from sin.
I give thanks to Him.

I will lift my eyes to my God in heav’n.
I look to the Lord. My sins, He’s forgiv’n.
Because of His great love for us, He made us alive with Christ.
Through the kindness of our Savior, He gave us new life.
I will lift my eyes to my God in heav’n.
I look to the Lord. My sins, He’s forgiv’n.
My home now in heav’n.

Praise be to the Lord, who is on our side.
Our help found in Him. He gives peace within.
Those who trust will ne’er be shaken. God will supply all we need.
Our Lord has done great things for us. He’s our friend, indeed!
Praise be to the Lord, who is on our side.
Our help found in Him. He gives peace within.
I can count on Him.

http://originalworks.info/i-will-lift-my-eyes-2/

Glorify

Jan 22, 2013
Ohio
✟8,378.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Thank you sue. I wanted to tell you I bumped into a woman friend of mine last night. We got to talking about kids and jobs etc.. One thing lead to another....she brought up Obama. She said, "I have to admit...I voted for him...probably because he is a black man. But now I am regretting it!"
I told her that we need to turn to one man....his name is Jesus. He will not lie to us!

We both agreed and hugged. I couldn't believe she was so honest to me. I have to keep reminding myself that God is handling all of this and we just need to keep praying like your song says. Pray their eyes will open!!!!

Amen!

Upvote 0