Awesome Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

WordofGod

True LOVE never Fails and Casts out fear.
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2006
The best country in the world.
✟62,459.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
He knows everything. And he is there with us when we fail, to pick us up again and to pat us on the back with love to say it is okay, now you know better. Can anyone plot evil against you and he doesn't know? Can anyone plan to do good to you and he doesn't know? When we have a clear conscience towards him are we not filled with the joy of knowing he is with us?:crossrc:

WordofGod

True LOVE never Fails and Casts out fear.
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2006
The best country in the world.
✟62,459.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Amen Bro...You sound alot like my Pastor..Were you a charismatic protestant at one time..;)
Not sure how to answer that but to say being Charismatic has helped me relate to others from different denominations perhaps that answers your question.:crossrc:

Upvote 0

HisWordisTruth7

Mar 11, 2007
✟8,116.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not sure how to answer that but to say being Charismatic has helped me relate to others from different denominations perhaps that answers your question.:crossrc:

I'm gonna give two cents here..I think having a born anew/ conversion experience quickens your inner man to the things of the Spirit.. I think there are those among us who are religious having grown up as a "christian" but not truely knowing Christ..Even though you might see us as seperated we are still bound as one in the Spirit...H

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.