Aware of their affiliation with Russian propaganda, those on the right are increasingly proud

CitizenD

Jul 19, 2017
San Francisco
✟100,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Recently it has come to my attention that as we grow aware of Russian propaganda, that those on the right are doubling down: They are proud of being associated with it.

Here today, we have Matt Drudge practically bragging about it.
55z0fS1.png

u8fsKRa.png

What's going on here?

The right was leading the charge against Russia straight through 2015. They still refer to people derogatorily as "commies" and "reds".

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Recently it has come to my attention that as we grow aware of Russian propaganda, that those on the right are doubling down: They are proud of being associated with it.

Here today, we have Matt Drudge practically bragging about it.
55z0fS1.png

u8fsKRa.png

What's going on here?

The right was leading the charge against Russia straight through 2015. They still refer to people derogatorily as "commies" and "reds".

Controversial movie producer accused of assaulting women (and a watermelon...)

White collar criminal charged with embezzling millions from corporation (and his checking account...)

Crazed woman kills her husband (and an entire pizza in one sitting...)

It sure looks like a backwards attempt at burying the lede to me.

Upvote 0

The~Cerberus~Infinite

Nov 19, 2017
Americant
✟1,091.00
Country
American Samoa
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
The Russian narrative is not only false on it's face, it's false that it would be treason. Stealing the government away from the NWO/CIA/MIC is just stealing already stolen property that was taken in the coup of '63. Our government funds and aids isis to topple Assad, and you expect me to believe Russia is my enemy?

Upvote 0