Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,577.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

I would suggest that you avoid Central Penn College near Harrisburg, PA. It may be a scam! Academically it is a shoe-in, a joke, and most of the professors are incompetent. My dog could probably make it through there! It is a private school and very expensive but the facilities are spartan, not up to par. I made the mistake of going there, by the time I realized what was happening I was committed and had to finish, it was too late to transfer. The only reason I went was that at my age I would not have been welcome anywhere else, I was around 32 and if I went anywhere else I may have gotten beat-up by the students, alot of people go to Central Penn part-time and work at the same time. Some of the professors are so incompetent they don't do anything at all, they just sit there and talk about politics with the students and then everyone leaves, you don't learn anything, not a thing! I would avoid it like the plague, I blew like $20,000 going there, didn't learn a thing. Thankfully I was able to attend grad school at RIT after going to Central Penn, RIT is top-notch and I made up for Central Penn by going there.