United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
trump has been innocent that is why he came out ok - ma not so

Lol. For somebody "innocent" he's paid out a fortune in fines for fraud.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
in your dreams maybe - irl not

What you wrote is more applicable to your own statements. It's a matter of fact that Trump has paid out millions for fraud. Look up the facts.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Is this meant to be directed towards me? It's a fact that Trump has been involved in a multitude of lawsuits & paid out millions for fraud.
an so have countless of other wealthy people who would rather write an undeserved check than go to court and receive bad press. So as usual your post means nothing

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
an so have countless of other wealthy people who would rather write an undeserved check than go to court and receive bad press. So as usual your post means nothing

As usual, my posts in this thread are based on facts, not fantasy; it cannot be helped if folks are not pleased with those facts. Trump has been involved in far more litigation than fellow real-estate magnates; a USA Today analysis in 2016 found that he'd had been involved in legal disputes more than Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., Donald Bren, Stephen M. Ross, Sam Zell, and Larry Silverstein combined. Even wealthy folks don't typically pay out millions for fraud if they think the lawsuit is meritless.

But if you think wealthy folks being involved in a lawsuit is a meh, then the same meh ought to go to Avenatti.

• Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
As usual, my posts in this thread are based on facts, not fantasy; it cannot be helped if folks are not pleased with those facts. Trump has been involved in far more litigation than fellow real-estate magnates; a USA Today analysis in 2016 found that he'd had been involved in legal disputes more than Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., Donald Bren, Stephen M. Ross, Sam Zell, and Larry Silverstein combined. Even wealthy folks don't typically pay out millions for fraud if they think the lawsuit is meritless.

But if you think wealthy folks being involved in a lawsuit is a meh, then the same meh ought to go to Avenatti.
lawsuits yes - for fraud not - you are misinformed

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟366,919.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia
Geez you guys. Here's a list. Let's see who's less intellectually lazy now that there is a source here.
In the mean time, might I simply posit this:
1) Doesn't seem weird to begin with that there is a VERY busy page entitled "legal affairs..." of ANY president?
2) A google search of "legal affairs of barack Obama" I couldn't find though I'd love to see one. Nor any for Bush for that matter if anyone can find one.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Another point of fact to note - since the OP has brought up Michael Avenatti, it's reasonable to then bring up that he is not the attorney who pleaded guilty to felonies. That would be Donald's personal attorney, Cohen, who took the fall for illegal payoffs to Avenatti's client, the inappropriate content star Stormy Daniels, regarding an adulterous affair Trump had with her (as noted in the OP's source).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nope, I'm not the one misinformed. He paid out millions in a lawsuit regarding fraud.
your cartoon of the blind man is true to the fact that some people are blind to any good that a person has done.

• Winner
Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia
Geez you guys. Here's a list. Let's see who's less intellectually lazy now that there is a source here.
In the mean time, might I simply posit this:
1) Doesn't seem weird to begin with that there is a VERY busy page entitled "legal affairs..." of ANY president?
2) A google search of "legal affairs of barack Obama" I couldn't find though I'd love to see one. Nor any for Bush for that matter if anyone can find one.
very entertaining - a peer edited forum will have accuracy issues but in any case:

1. most of the court cases were business cases - obama and bush are career politicians so of course they have no business background and therefore no business court cases in their history

2. allegations of various women were either dropped or settled out of court - so nothing can be proven one way or the other - take stormy for example - she is not trump's type so it is laughable that anyone would believe her claim - she is not beautiful - not high class - not accomplished and successful like all of his wives and girlfriends - she is also a stripper / inappropriate content actor - no non-drinking non-smoking non-drugging germaphobe billionaire is going to touch an unattractive hard living uncouth woman who has sex with untold numbers of men - especially when he has high class beautiful successful wives and girlfriends

3. the current court cases are still pending so we will have to see how it all ends

Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Another point of fact to note - since the OP has brought up Michael Avenatti, it's reasonable to then bring up that he is not the attorney who pleaded guilty to felonies. That would be Donald's personal attorney, Cohen, who took the fall for illegal payoffs to Avenatti's client, the inappropriate content star Stormy Daniels, regarding an adulterous affair Trump had with her (as noted in the OP's source).
again - allegations not proven fact

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,749,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

I would add the $25 million Trump had to settle regarding his Trump University:
Federal court approves $25 million Trump University settlement

A federal court approved a $25 million settlement on Tuesday with students who said they were duped by Donald Trump and his now-defunct Trump University, which promised to teach them the "secrets of success" in the real estate industry.....
The government statement on it:

A.G. Schneiderman Statement On Final Trump University Settlement | New York State Attorney General

“Judge Curiel's order finalizing the $25 million Trump University settlement means that victims of Donald Trump’s fraudulent university will finally receive the relief they deserve. We are particularly pleased that the final settlement we negotiated with class counsel ensures that members of the class will receive an even higher settlement than anyone originally anticipated.

There is quite the credible list of legal issues that Donald has had.

Avenatti has a financial dispute he needs to straighten up and pay up.

Upvote 0