US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sara stood outside in the rain. She was homeless and had been used as a prostitute by a cruel man. She stood outside, waiting on the curb for a man to see her. She had long strawberry red hair which was her favorite thing about her appearance. Without her strawberry red hair she felt ugly. She did not feel she was worth much because of how she had been treated by the man who tricked her into prostitution. She stood in the rain in an uncomfortable short blue dress and a black umbrella.
She stood there, wondering if God loved her.
About a hour later a car pulled up to her. There was handsome young man driving a simple car. He pulled up along side her and then he took something out his pocket and showed it to her. It was a police badge.
He prompted her to get in the car and she did. He drove her to the police station. He had a kind demeanor and in the police station asked her questions. He knew she was a prostitute and that is why he picked her up, because what she was doing was illegal.
"What got you into this life?" He asked Sara gently.
"Both my parents were on drugs and could not care for me. I ran away and have been homeless ever since."
"I'm sorry," he said softly, "But you cant go back to that life. How old are you?"
"Eighteen."
"There is a women's home not far from here run by several nuns. They would be happy to take you in Sara."
The idea of being off the street soothed Sara.
"I will take you there tonight." He said.
The police officer was named Calvin. He was a Christian. He knew that Sara needed God in her life. He took her to St. Theresa women's home and they accepted Sara and gave her a room of her own and let her live there till she could start a life of her own.

Walter and Deborah

Feb 10, 2015
U.S.A.
Visit site
✟189,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Sara stood outside in the rain. She was homeless and had been used as a prostitute by a cruel man. She stood outside, waiting on the curb for a man to see her. She had long strawberry red hair which was her favorite thing about her appearance. Without her strawberry red hair she felt ugly. She did not feel she was worth much because of how she had been treated by the man who tricked her into prostitution. She stood in the rain in an uncomfortable short blue dress and a black umbrella.
She stood there, wondering if God loved her.
About a hour later a car pulled up to her. There was handsome young man driving a simple car. He pulled up along side her and then he took something out his pocket and showed it to her. It was a police badge.
He prompted her to get in the car and she did. He drove her to the police station. He had a kind demeanor and in the police station asked her questions. He knew she was a prostitute and that is why he picked her up, because what she was doing was illegal.
"What got you into this life?" He asked Sara gently.
"Both my parents were on drugs and could not care for me. I ran away and have been homeless ever since."
"I'm sorry," he said softly, "But you cant go back to that life. How old are you?"
"Eighteen."
"There is a women's home not far from here run by several nuns. They would be happy to take you in Sara."
The idea of being off the street soothed Sara.
"I will take you there tonight." He said.
The police officer was named Calvin. He was a Christian. He knew that Sara needed God in her life. He took her to St. Theresa women's home and they accepted Sara and gave her a room of her own and let her live there till she could start a life of her own.
We will be in prayer for her, until she turn her whole life unto our Lord.

Reactions: Bluerose31
Upvote 0