• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Auto Insurance, Should I tell my auto insurance company I have one eye?

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟958,893.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Auto Insurance, Should I tell my auto insurance company I have one eye because of Diabetes?
  1. If that notification requirement is in the fine print, yes.
  2. If it is noted on your driver's license, yes.
  3. Otherwise, no.

Upvote 0

Johnboy60

Looking For Interesting News.
Dec 28, 2003
Tennessee
✟306,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
  1. If that notification requirement is in the fine print, yes.
  2. If it is noted on your driver's license, yes.
  3. Otherwise, no.
I told both auto insurance and state DL office and they didn't seam too be worried. DL office said eye test will be taken next time I have too renew my DL's which is two years from now. Insurance company said no big deal and nothing changes.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0

BryanJohnMaloney

Jun 15, 2017
Carmel
✟26,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I told both auto insurance and state DL office and they didn't seam too be worried. DL office said eye test will be taken next time I have too renew my DL's which is two years from now. Insurance company said no big deal and nothing changes.

Insurance won't have a problem because they base coverage or denial on fault, which is determined after any event. If you've got one eye but were rear-ended while stopped at a stoplight that's red, your one eye can't have contributed to fault, for example.

Upvote 0