✟14,039.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello

As an autistic of 19 years of age, I've always had very little interest in having many interests. I always focus on a few and stick with them. Currently it's IT, Gaming, Health/Medical Science and building knowledge in all areas of life from theology to medicine to IT and beyond. I have certificates in IT but have always had an interest in medical science and have recently had an interest in theological studies. I have applied to do a Level 7 Bachelor's Degree in Health Science focusing on understanding and teaching the importance of health. As someone who lets my own health decline, I believe it will be not only informative and helpful in getting a job but it'll give me an insight into my own life.

Does anyone else have similar interests to me?

God bless.

Reactions: Sam91

God saves

Feb 11, 2019
China
✟44,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello

As an autistic of 19 years of age, I've always had very little interest in having many interests. I always focus on a few and stick with them. Currently it's IT, Gaming, Health/Medical Science and building knowledge in all areas of life from theology to medicine to IT and beyond. I have certificates in IT but have always had an interest in medical science and have recently had an interest in theological studies. I have applied to do a Level 7 Bachelor's Degree in Health Science focusing on understanding and teaching the importance of health. As someone who lets my own health decline, I believe it will be not only informative and helpful in getting a job but it'll give me an insight into my own life.

God bless.

I’m not sure we share the exact same interests, but just wanted to say that I think that having particular interests can be really helpful in some circumstances!

I will pray in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ for you.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
As someone who lets my own health decline, I believe it will be not only informative and helpful in getting a job but it'll give me an insight into my own life.

Certainly. Almost by 'accident' I studied (a little, enough) digestive enzymes and other enzymes first disclosed by some scientist / or researcher in France (I think), (before pasteur), who showed the importance of continual working enzymes in maintaining the blood vessel patency (daily, normal, healthy blood flow and soft blood vessel walls instead of hardened)....

Upvote 0

Hiep

Jan 17, 2020
watertown
✟104,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello

God bless.
yes I do have the same interests. but I don't think its as intense as yours though. My main hardcore one is entrepreneurship.

Upvote 0