• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

3. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  4. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Autism Humour

Discussion in 'Autism & Aspergers' started by Rene Loup, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Rene Loup

Rene Loup A saved wolf among sheep. Supporter

+12,745
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Do you guys have any jokes, memes, and humour relating to autism spectrum disorder? I think this would be a fun topic as we all need to laugh at ourselves every once in a while.

If people find this topic offensive, then I apologize and the mods can delete this any time they want. I mean no harm and just want to lighten things up a bit.

I'll start off with one I made myself:

1.jpg

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Rene Loup

+12,745
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    2.jpg 4.jpg feathered_angel_wings_brushes_by_falln_brushes_db0ivf.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Rene Loup

+12,745
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Knock Knock

Who's there?

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Knock Knock

WHO'S THERE?!

Oh I'm sorry, I was just stimming with my hand.

------------

How many autistic people does it takes to screw in a light bulb?

Two. One to screw it in and the other to tell you every conceivable detail about light bulbs.

4. Rene Loup

+12,745
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    1.gif 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
    hair_brushes_set_3_by_falln_brushes_dg3b4h.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  5. Gracia Singh

Gracia Singh Newbie Supporter

+8,083
    United States
    Christian
    Married
  6. Gracia Singh

Gracia Singh Newbie Supporter

+8,083
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    The last two, also, yes. Totally. My poor husband and "Hey, Ho" by the Lumineers. "Aren't you sick of this song already? It's been two years..."

7. THE W

THE W AFRIKANB0T

+2,510
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    CHUUUUCH!!

8. Rene Loup

+12,745
    Canada
    Christian