Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Patricia Karvelas said she had been told to leave a question time session with politicians because "you can allegedly see too much skin."

Oh my goodness.....

The incident has prompted comparisons between her outfit and the clothing choices of MP Julie Bishop, who often opts for short-sleeved or sleeveless dresses during parliamentary sessions.

Why this arm caused outrage in Australia

There is some crazy things going on in the land 'Down Under', I don't feel quite so bad about the crazies in the US. Come to think of it Men at Work were pretty crazy too.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom 1

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟650,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Patricia Karvelas said she had been told to leave a question time session with politicians because "you can allegedly see too much skin."

Oh my goodness.....

The incident has prompted comparisons between her outfit and the clothing choices of MP Julie Bishop, who often opts for short-sleeved or sleeveless dresses during parliamentary sessions.

Why this arm caused outrage in Australia

There is some crazy things going on in the land 'Down Under', I don't feel quite so bad about the crazies in the US. Come to think of it Men at Work were pretty crazy too.

What they need is the right to arm bears.

• Haha
Reactions: dgiharris
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Do you have a problem with Aussies?

Drop bears have a problem with all sentient life. The only thing keeping them in check is their poor energy source and limitation to melee weapons. Arming them would indeed be a catastrophe..

On topic, as stupid as this problem is, I'd rather all we had as a country were stupid problems.

Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Americans have the Right to....