Australia keeping thousands of children in concentration camps

shouldn't children be set free now, from australia concentration camps?

• Total voters

Breve

Dec 21, 2016
Texas
✟20,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't know why my answer post ended up being as a quote. But what frustrates me and proves that this is useless virtue signaling is that not one of those advocating shutting detention centers and accepting without question whoever manages to get to Australia gives a damn about all the people who will die trying to get to Australia via people smugglers.

Let's be compassionate to a handful who are safe on an island and to hell with the consequences of people drowning in shark infested waters. Those people mean nothing to you because you want to feel virtuous about somebody else who has your attention now. And yes I'm talking about future deaths but past deaths proves it will happen again if Australia goes down the route you want. Why do you want to condemn hundreds of people to a horrible death by drowning? And because those ppl will be non white folks you must be clearly racist also.

Reactions: Adstar
Upvote 0

Breve

Dec 21, 2016
Texas
✟20,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Breve"

you are a liar

because "naveed" did not say that.
Curious you're referring to yourself in the third person. Are there 2 Naveeds? Anyway I don't know what you're referring to. It's awkward posting on a cell phone. I may have responded to the wrong person's post by mistake. That is a mistake not a lie.

Upvote 0

naveed

Jun 23, 2007
✟33,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That is a mistake not a lie.
if it is a genuine mistake you can correct it by pressing the Edit button on the bottom left corner of post #60

condemn hundreds of people to a horrible death by drowning?

the australia coast guard is happy to save the white people from drowning yes?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] off [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]

Just quoting this for posterity.

Edit: knew it.

australia coast guard is happy to save white people from drowning yes?

They save people from drowning when they can, irrespective of skin tone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Breve
Upvote 0

paul becke

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,214.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
but

they are human beings.

they are children.

do you believe

it is evil or not evil to

keep thousands of children in concentration camps?

It's opening the door to using children for emotional blackmail, isn't it ?

Upvote 0

paul becke

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,214.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
tell us more

Google it, naveed. But, as I recall, there used to be a very simple, blanket policy, whereby people of African and Asian skin-colour were barred from immigration to Oz.

Further on you can see my explanation, i.e. that colour prejudice is, of course, a result of the Fall, and neither based on reason nor unique to 'white' people. However, measures to avoid it, to forfend against the indigenous(?!) whites losing their sense of identity, by managing the numbers of 'coloured' incomers, need not be irrational or malign. Grace builds upon nature. We don't acquire virtues by making single decisions, do we ? Some features of our human nature, such as this need to preserve our sense of identity in our own country, fall into this category. Blind, mindless hatred must be controlled by the individual, but some latitude for human nature, such as it is now, must be taken into account.

The caste system in India is institutionalised racism of an extarordinarily virulent order, although technically I believe it is now banned. In fact, the PM (or President) is a Dalit. But a majority of Dalits are still persecuted with impunity by people of higher castes.

I believe the Australian Aborigines, having lived for millennia on the margins of existence, are natural mystics. The reason why there has been a false impression that Europeans have a superior intelligence is that Judaeo-Christianity enabled them to pursue empirical science in a purposeful way. According to Genesis, God made the world good ; other religions in varying degrees discounted the material realm as illusory, and an obstacle to spiritual growth. Also, the monotheistic religions, believing in a divine law-maker, looked to see such purposeful regularities in nature ; and of course, were not disappointed. The physical world does indeed invite rational analysis.

Unfortunately, with loony-toons Darwin's theory, which, by the way is not even scientific, preoccupation with the material world and the perquisites of material affluence it has provided, has meant that the spiritual intelligence, wisdom, including common-sense, has been increasingly marginalised, in favour of the insanely-destructive idiocy of corporate atheism, whose chiefs do not want their businesses or their personal lives to be subjected to moral constraints. Science is revealing every day the profound and wholesale idiocy of atheism, too vast and profound to even touch upon here, though you can see it yourself.

As a result, today, intellectuals of the races, which seem to have been 'late developers', such as the Indians and the Chinese, have turned out to have brilliant intellects, at least on a par with the best of the West. The Chinese invented printing several centuries before Western Christendom, but were not prompted by their religions to further pursue investigation of the material world. Another interesting non-white people with an intriguingly technically-advanced civilisation which glowed very brightly but briefly were the Mayans :

'The Maya Empire, centered in the tropical lowlands of what is now Guatemala, reached the peak of its power and influence around the sixth century A.D. The Maya excelled at agriculture, pottery, hieroglyph writing, calendar-making and mathematics, and left behind an astonishing amount of impressive architecture and symbolic artwork. Most of the great stone cities of the Maya were abandoned by A.D. 900, however, and since the 19th century scholars have debated what might have caused this dramatic decline.' (Excerpt from 'history.com').
(I believe all I am writing here can be found, at least, in principle, in one of Aldous Huxley's books of essays).

The tendency towards a high level of worldy intelligence of the Jewish people, I suspect has arisen as a result of their keeping a written record of their history dating back at least a thousand years before any other. In early biblical times, as for example in the days of King David, they were a simple, pastoral people - while the Egyptians and Philistines were the advanced civilisations. Kind of ironical how the meaning of the term, 'philistine' has developed. The brain seems to act as a reducing-valve, straining out a potential Beatific Vision, to enable us to survive in time. Or we'd just 'fester' in a trance ! Lotus eaters.

However, for me, the most fascinating peoples are the black peoples of sub-Saharan Africa. They seem to have been greatly blessed by God physically, yet their gestation as competitors in terms of worldy intelligence seems to have been slower. In recent centuries, they have been held back by the plundering white people. The Chinese and Russians seem to have been showing a more Christian concern(!) to give something back in terms of building infrastructure, etc, although it has doubtless been in part, self-serving. Still ! It is exemplary, isn't it.

However, I think that they will prove to be the most egregiously worldly-wise brain-boxes in the course of time, since they characteristically have a high level of emotional intelligence, and worldly intelligence can only be a degradation of it, however providentially designed for our survival in time.

A key-factor, I suspect, also in this respect is that if ever a country/continent would engender a 'manana', come day-go-day-roll-on-Sunday attitude to life, it would be the countries of sub-Saharan Africa. There's that saying : 'See Africa and die', isn't there ? On the other hand, in the colder, Nordic countries, physical ingenuity would be at a premium, just to keep warm and eat.

The evidence today in the US, judging from TV programmes, is that the African American community does not lack for professionals at the highest levels, despite the obstacles placed in their path by a hostile social environment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟231,017.00
Faith
Christian
the australia coast guard is happy to save the white people from drowning yes?

Firstly, Australia doesn't have a "Coast Guard"

The Australian Navy rescues plenty of refugees, and last time I checked practically none of them were "white"

• Haha
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

naveed

Jun 23, 2007
✟33,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Indigenous aboriginal people are spat on

and told they don't belong in australia

by racist white australia people

tumblr_nk6lp22lJU1re3x32o1_500.gif

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Google it, naveed. But, as I recall, there used to be a very simple, blanket policy, whereby people of African and Asian skin-colour were barred from immigration to Oz.

I recall there used to be a very simple, blanket policy whereby people of African skin-color were slaves in the US.

Who knew flinging historical horror around could be so much fun.

The caste system in India is institutionalised racism of an extarordinarily virulent order

They are all the same race. It's institutionalised classism.

Unfortunately, with loony-toons Darwin's theory, which, by the way is not even scientific

You are incorrect.

'The Maya Empire, centered in the tropical lowlands of what is now Guatemala, reached the peak of its power and influence around the sixth century A.D. The Maya excelled at agriculture, pottery, hieroglyph writing, calendar-making and mathematics, and left behind an astonishing amount of impressive architecture and symbolic artwork.

You forgot the bit where they sacrificed people to their gods.

Human sacrifice in Maya culture - Wikipedia

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: Gene2memE
Upvote 0

paul becke

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,214.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
They are all the same race. It's institutionalised classism.

You foolish, foolish person. Don't be pedantic, there's a good chap. That is even worse, involving their own people, as you so rightly point out. But apparently you intended it as a blandishment. Ever heard of 'suttee'. It's said to still go on in parts of India, though it was banned by the British, when they ruled (and exploited) it.

'I recall there used to be a very simple, blanket policy whereby people of African skin-color were slaves in the US' - Tanj

So, what has that got to do with the price of fish and chips, foolishness ! I think it is an aspect of US history that will forever bring shame on it, as long as it exists. Apparently, the lynchings, even after slavery was abolished were far more satanically vile than most peple know about. They even mad a pic-nic out of the occasion sometimes. Even after WWII, the Senate was reluctant to have the torturing, murderous perpetrators arrested and tried.

As a matter Of fact, after WWII, Australian Aborigenes living in the bush were being shot on an official basis, as they were game. However, Australia has an enormous amount to be proud of, even though its merits, as in the rest of what used to be Christendom, have been slowly destroyed by atheist materialists, almost all politicians being 'power' people. Without the culture retaining its Christian underpinning it is doomed to continue throughout the former Christendom. Until God intervenes - which looks imminent - indeed, via Fukushima, is already under way.

'You forgot the bit where they sacrificed people to their gods.' - Tanj

No I didn't forget it. Do you not think that perhaps you might not have enough worldly wisdom to be responding to posts such as this ? Your comments seem so ill-informed and irrelevant - I'm not disparaging you, just stating a fact - that that is the impression I have of your post. Most of Europe engaged in human sacrifices at that time, though Charlemagne and the Christian church were an enormous force for good in that regard.

You make it sound like the Mayans were as genocidally cruel as the Incas, but it was only the few very prestigious captives that they sacrificed, the rest they kept as slave labour. But even this is irrelevant. A high worldly-intelligence is absoluteyl NOT a guarantee of a civlised, compassionate soul. Just yesterday, it was reported here that, in India, which now produces an extensive, highly- intellectual class, 18 Councillors, apparently on instructions, raped a girl/young woman, as a punishment for a rape committed by her brother, together with other crimes.

The truth lies in Jesus' Sermon on the Mount and Beatitudes - the reverse is the case. In fact, there is a frequently-iterated theme that runs throughout the Bible disparaging the 'rich man' (invariably worldly-wise), as the wicked man, the fraudulent man, the violent man, the oppressor, etc ; and conversely, the 'poor man', as the virtuous man, the true Israel. Reference to this general dichotomy is to be found with particular frequency in the Psalms, the Prophets and the New Testament. Of course, there would still be millions of compassionate, virtuous rich men, such as Joseph of Arimathea, throughout the world nevertheless. And if a person with a high worldly intelligence uses it in furtherance of the common good, it can nevertheless be a blessing to themselves and to rest of society and mankind generally.

Although I think the ways in which the US and Austrlalia have developed (in OZ, at least, until more recent time form a kind of parable. By comparing the ways in which the two countries were settled in their early. Our cynical, louche and worldly English and European upper-class types (actually, Vikings) were the true villains, who saw the enormous scope for pillage and exploitation in the US, not the convicts that were exiled to the then penal colony of Australia. Ironically, the Aussies really have displayed a lot of the egalitarianism that the American leaders have so long feigned that they display. They' call a working man, 'Sir', while sending him and his family to a tent-city and food-banks. I expect its been getting more that way in Oz, but they'd be less duplicitous about the respect they showed poorer folk. Some of the railway builders in the US, used to shoot their workers on pay-day, instead of paying them. That would not have happened in Oz.

'You are incorrect.' - Tanj

No. You are.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
You foolish, foolish person. Don't be pedantic, there's a good chap. That is even worse, involving their own people, as you so rightly point out. But apparently you intended it as a blandishment. Ever heard of 'suttee'. It's said to still go on in parts of India, though it was banned by the British, when they ruled (and exploited) it.

'I recall there used to be a very simple, blanket policy whereby people of African skin-color were slaves in the US' - Tanj

So, what has that got to do with the price of fish and chips, foolishness ! I think it is an aspect of US history that will forever bring shame on it, as long as it exists. Apparently, the lynchings, even after slavery was abolished were far more satanically vile than most peple know about. They even mad a pic-nic out of the occasion sometimes. Even after WWII, the Senate was reluctant to have the torturing, murderous perpetrators arrested and tried.

As a matter Of fact, after WWII, Australian Aborigenes living in the bush were being shot on an official basis, as they were game. However, Australia has an enormous amount to be proud of, even though its merits, as in the rest of what used to be Christendom, have been slowly destroyed by atheist materialists, almost all politicians being 'power' people. Without the culture retaining its Christian underpinning it is doomed to continue throughout the former Christendom. Until God intervenes - which looks imminent - indeed, via Fukushima, is already under way.

'You forgot the bit where they sacrificed people to their gods.' - Tanj

No I didn't forget it. Do you not think that perhaps you might not have enough worldly wisdom to be responding to posts such as this ? Your comments seem so ill-informed and irrelevant - I'm not disparaging you, just stating a fact - that that is the impression I have of your post. Most of Europe engaged in human sacrifices at that time, though Charlemagne and the Christian church were an enormous force for good in that regard.

You make it sound like the Mayans were as genocidally cruel as the Incas, but it was only the few very prestigious captives that they sacrificed, the rest they kept as slave labour. But even this is irrelevant. A high worldly-intelligence is absoluteyl NOT a guarantee of a civlised, compassionate soul. The truth lies in Jesus' Sermon on the Mount and Beatitudes - the reverse is the case. However, if a person with a high worldly intelligence uses it in furtherance of the common good, it can nevertheless be a blessing to themselves and to rest of society and mankind generally.

'You are incorrect.' - Tanj

No. You are.
Oh my!! He thinks that Fujushima is a threat!

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Oh my!! He thinks that Fujushima is a threat!
I'm curious how the Christian deity is going to intervene by way of the ruins of a nuclear facility.

Why does a god need a nuclear reactor?

Upvote 0