• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Aunt Leticia

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Tone, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Tone

Tone "Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great." Supporter

+5,208
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Please pray for my aunt.

She is attempting to stop taking psych meds after 45 years of use. She is under much stress.

Thank you.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Hazelelponi

Hazelelponi Well-Known Member Supporter

+5,377
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    Is she doing this under her doctors care?

This type of thing shouldn't be done without being monitered by a physician... it can be quite dangerous to stop some of these medications, most especially after taking them for such a long period of time.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Alv Vatzdal

Alv Vatzdal Member

+176
    Norway
    Protestant
    Celibate
    UK-Liberal-Democrats
    This I can relate to. I pray for your aunt to do what is best for her, in the name of Jesus, amen.

I also pray for you, that you don't have to worry about your aunt this way.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Tone

Tone "Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great." Supporter

+5,208
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    My Mom said, "No, she's staying away from those quacks who over-medicated her six months ago, but I told her to see a doctor if she starts feeling worse."

This has been a battle going on between my Mom and my Grandma for sometime.

Thanks for your prayers all.

5. WrappedUpinHisLove3

WrappedUpinHisLove3 Well-Known Member

+1,210
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    I

Praying for her and am glad she is stable enough now to come off them. I pray for complete healing for her

6. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,217
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father, guide her and advise her through the direction of her inner feeling and her physician as to which would be the best way to wean off the meds if she decides not to take them anymore? I pray asking that You will give her inner strength and a sound mind and peace as she goes through withdrawal, bring healing to her and cover her with peace, In Jesus Name, Amen

7. WrappedUpinHisLove3

WrappedUpinHisLove3 Well-Known Member

+1,210
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    I

Amen