United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for my aunt.

She is attempting to stop taking psych meds after 45 years of use. She is under much stress.

Thank you.

Is she doing this under her doctors care?

This type of thing shouldn't be done without being monitered by a physician... it can be quite dangerous to stop some of these medications, most especially after taking them for such a long period of time.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Is she doing this under her doctors care?

This type of thing shouldn't be done without being monitered by a physician... it can be quite dangerous to stop some of these medications, most especially after taking them for such a long period of time.

My Mom said, "No, she's staying away from those quacks who over-medicated her six months ago, but I told her to see a doctor if she starts feeling worse."

This has been a battle going on between my Mom and my Grandma for sometime.

Thanks for your prayers all.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My Mom said, "No, she's staying away from those quacks who over-medicated her six months ago, but I told her to see a doctor if she starts feeling worse."

This has been a battle going on between my Mom and my Grandma for sometime.

Thanks for your prayers all.
I

Praying for her and am glad she is stable enough now to come off them. I pray for complete healing for her

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, guide her and advise her through the direction of her inner feeling and her physician as to which would be the best way to wean off the meds if she decides not to take them anymore? I pray asking that You will give her inner strength and a sound mind and peace as she goes through withdrawal, bring healing to her and cover her with peace, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Heavenly Father, guide her and advise her through the direction of her inner feeling and her physician as to which would be the best way to wean off the meds if she decides not to take them anymore? I pray asking that You will give her inner strength and a sound mind and peace as she goes through withdrawal, bring healing to her and cover her with peace, In Jesus Name, Amen
I

Amen

Upvote 0