August 15th here in Oz, Catholics, what does that mean?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Good effort Tad. I wish I could boast that I am also attending Mass. Looks like this miss will be one I can add to my list for the next Confessional.

I'm weird in that I really excited about it. Even if I wasn't serving I'd still go. Holy Days of obligation are a spectacle to me. It's fun watching all these Catholics show up on a weekday.

Now that I'm back from mass, I'm really glad I went. I'm feeling really fired up right now.

Reactions: Godlovesmetwo
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,077,460.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I went to Mass. I experienced an "immediate answer to prayer." Was singing in the choir loft (I like being up there, because it's a little closer to heaven). Praying for my son and his love in South Korea, for peace in our world, for protection against impulsive and megalomaniacal rulers. I left church, got into my car, and turned on the radio (MSNBC satellite radio) and the very first words I heard were "Kim Jung Un backs down."

So don't forget the holy days, Paul. You never know what blessings you may miss!

Upvote 0