Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Posts should address the subject matter rather than insulting other posters. Your comment was "Forgive me if I'm unwilling to take the word of an internet rando with an agenda on this one." rando an unpredictable, awkward and often creepy individual. a rando is always there in the background, even though no one invited him. Randos tend to be isolated within large groups; they sit in corners and lurk in the shadows of others. (Urban Dictionary) Regarding the professionalism of MPD Professional Standards
Rando | Definition of Rando by Merriam-Webster

rando
noun
ran·do | \ ˈran-(ˌ)dō \
plural randos
Definition of rando
: a random person : a person who is not known or recognizable or whose appearance (as in a conversation or narrative) seems unprompted or unwelcomeMy neighbor thought sure she saw John Bradley-West standing discreetly in the shadows at the 10th Avenue Art Space during Game of Thrones: the Musical, but it turned out to be some rando who looked more or less like the actor that plays Samwell Tarly.

• Agree
Reactions: RocksInMyHead
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
How many people will be involved? Who will be paying for all those additional people? How do you grow your department, well simply start investigating everything everywhere. Welcome to growing and growing government always brought to you by the Dems.
If “justice” has a price tag attached it’s likely not justice.

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,405.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
No let me be clear the investigations are unnecessary. States and Cities do not need the federal government to make uninvited investigations into their operations.
The AG, the chief law enforcement officer in our country, thinks otherwise--and he is right.

Upvote 0