Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by s0uljah
I swear that what I said was true by God(Jesus)...I didn't think Islam was violent and evil until a couple of days ago.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Then you better look at this again , it's a different version .

http://www.evang-relief.org/indulgences.html

Upvote 0

Jesus is God, you know I already believe that.  Stop playing games.  The point is that I am telling you the truth that I didn't think Islam was violent until this discussion and the research that I did to support this thread.

ok I'll stop teasing..
So you think it's violent now after you talked to me , What points about it do you find violent?

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Muslimah

ok I'll stop teasing..
So you think it's violent now after you talked to me , What points about it do you find violent?

Instead of me attacking Islam, would you please show me your scriptures that support not attacking infidels, performing Jihad, etc?

I used to believe that Islam was peaceful, just twisted by the terrorists, etc...I'd like to know the truth of what you believe. 

Upvote 0

Instead of me attacking Islam, would you please show me your scriptures that support not attacking infidels, performing Jihad, etc?

I used to believe that Islam was peaceful, just twisted by the terrorists, etc...I'd like to know the truth of what you believe. 

Whats wrong with Jihad?
To die fighting for Allah's cause is the best way to die :)

Upvote 0

Whats wrong with Jihad?
To die fighting for Allah's cause is the best way to die :)

Thats what I thought.  And it is the only way to ensure your salvation, right?  So that your men can have sex with "Hoors" in Paradise.

Upvote 0

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Thats what I thought.  And it is the only way to ensure your salvation, right?  So that your men can have sex with "Hoors" in Paradise.

ha ha ha  .     I'll give you  10 out of 10 for that one  .  ha ha .

Upvote 0

Actually no , All Muslims eventually get to Paradise , So all Muslim men will Eventually have sex with hoors :p

Anyway if i die fighting for Allah's cause , I don't get any hoors , I fight for Allah because I love Allah.. Sex isn't why we fight for Allah's cause , it's because we love Allah.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Brian45

Why is the link a joke .

Because Allah = God.

And because...

Indulgences
By definition, an indulgence is the remission in whole or in part of the temporal punishment due to personal sin, provided that the sin has already been forgiven. The power invested in the Church and her bishops and priests to grant indulgences is found in several scriptures.

To Peter alone Jesus granted the first power to bind and loose anything.

Mt 16:19
I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
To all the disciples Jesus later granted the same power to bind and loose.

Mt 18:18
Amen, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
To all the disciples Jesus gave the power to forgive sins.

Jn 20:21-23
(Jesus) said to them again, "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you." And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, "Receive the holy Spirit. Whose sins you forgive are forgiven them, and whose sins you retain are retained."
As can be seen from the nature of personal sin, as man turns from God and towards created things, man incurs both guilt and punishment. Through the blood of Jesus, all guilt of sin-turning from God--is remitted through confession of sin. Punishment, limited temporal punishment due to sin-preferring created things to God--still remains.

Num 14:20-23
The Lord answered (Moses): "I pardon them as you have asked. Yet, by my life and the Lord's glory that fills the whole earth, of all the men who have seen my glory and the signs I worked in Egypt and in the desert, and who nevertheless have put me to the test ten times already and have failed to heed my voice, not one shall see the land which I promised on oath to their fathers. None of these who have spurned me shall see it."
2 Sam 12:13-14
Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die."
1 Cor 11:29-32
For anyone who eats and drinks without discerning the body, eats and drinks judgment on himself. That is why many among you are ill and infirm, and a considerable number are dying. If we discerned ourselves, we would not be under judgment; but since we are judged by (the) Lord, we are being disciplined so that we may not be condemned along with the world.
The three classic actions leading to indulgences are prayer, good deeds and almsgiving.

Prov 16:6
By kindness and piety guilt is expiated, and by the fear of the Lord man avoids evil.
Dan 4:24
Therefore, O king, take my advice; atone for your sins by good deeds, and for your misdeeds by kindness to the poor; then your prosperity will be long.
Luke 19:8-9
But Zacchaeus stood there and said to the Lord, "Behold, half of my possessions, Lord, I shall give to the poor, and if I have extorted anything from anyone I shall repay it four times over." And Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has come to this house because this man too is a descendant of Abraham."
Act 10:4
Your prayers and almsgiving have ascended as a memorial offering before God.
The teaching magisterium of the church in ecumenical council also affirms indulgences.

Council of Trent (1545-1563), Decree on Indulgences, Sess. 25
Christ gave the power of granting indulgences to the Church, and since the Church has, even in ancient times, made use of this divinely given power (Mt. 16:19; 18:18), the holy council teaches and commands that the usage of indulgences--a usage most beneficial to Christians and approved by the authority of the holy councils--should be kept up in the Church; and it anathematizes those who say that indulgences are useless, or that the Church does not have the power of granting them.
Vatican Council II (1962-1965), Constitution of the Revision of Indulgences, No. 1
The doctrine of indulgences and their practice have been in force for many centuries in the Catholic Church. They would appear to be solidly founded on Divine Revelation, handed down "from the apostles."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

You should love your enemies and praise those that curse you.  God will judge your enemies, not you.

Then it was wrong of America to try & take the Taliban away in ur opinion?
Cause you think they are opressors & enemies of the Afghan women..
& Its wrong of America to go after Osama then to?
They shouldn't even bother looking for him , They should love and praise him instead?

:eek:

Upvote 0

Then it was wrong of America to try & take the Taliban away in ur opinion?
Cause you think they are opressors & enemies of the Afghan women..
& Its wrong of America to go after Osama then to?
They shouldn't even bother looking for him , They should love and praise him instead?

:eek:

We took our the Taliban and Osama because it was for self-defense, not aggression.

Upvote 0

We took our the Taliban and Osama because it was for self-defense, not aggression.

You didnt take them out at all..
You don't have Osama & Taliban dudes are still around..

You just said LOVE your eniemies..
PRAISE the ones who curse you..

Then you said , No its ok to bomb a country looking for one man , whom you didnt find :p
cause its self defense.. against who? little afghani children? That is aggression..

Fighting the ones who are opressing you , in an effort to make things better for yourself , THAT is self defense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

You didnt take them out at all..
You don't have Osama & Taliban dudes are still around..

You just said LOVE your eniemies..
PRAISE the ones who curse you..

Then you said , No its ok to bomb a country looking for one man , whom you didnt find :p
cause its self defense.. against who? little afghani children? That is aggression..

Fighting the ones who are opressing you , in an effort to make things better for yourself , THAT is self defense.

You assume my quotes mean that all war is unjustified.  That is not true.  In all wars, there will be innocent casualities unfortunately. 

And, Osama is dead, we believe.

Upvote 0

You assume my quotes mean that all war is unjustified.  That is not true.  In all wars, there will be innocent casualities unfortunately. 

And, Osama is dead, we believe.

lol
you believe anything ur Bush tells you..

"its good to bomb an innocent country.."
"its good to kill innocent people.."
"dont worry america , no one hates us.."
"we havnt done anything wrong..we are the best of people" :rolleyes:

So anyway which is it..

a. It's bad to fight ur opressors , you should love them..
or
b. You should fight the ones who are opressing you & make things better for urself..

I've left out Killing innocent people to make urself look cool in front of ur country or to make urself feel big & strong after they made you feel scared & weak like a little mouse :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
a. It's bad to fight ur opressors , you should love them..
or
b. You should fight the ones who are opressing you & make things better for urself..

You should defend yourself WHEN attacked, not kill innocent people or attack someone that hasn't attacked you.

I've left out Killing innocent people to make urself look cool in front of ur country or to make urself feel big & strong after they made you feel scared & weak like a little mouse

Who is scared?  These colors don't run.  We defended ourselves, and it is the Taliban that put innocents in the line of danger.

For the last time, what country are you REALLY posting from right now?

Upvote 0

You should defend yourself WHEN attacked, not kill innocent people or attack someone that hasn't attacked you.

So you agree with Islam then?
and if thats what you believe , how come you support America's actions then? :confused:

Who is scared?  These colors don't run.  We defended ourselves, and it is the Taliban that put innocents in the line of danger.

hehehe

For the last time, what country are you REALLY posting from right now?

This is the first time you have asked...
I am really posting from , right now...
Sydney , Australia

Do you feel better now?

Upvote 0
So you agree with Islam then?

Dunno, you wont give straight answers about what Islam teaches. Does Islam teach to terrorize the GREAT SATAN?

and if thats what you believe , how come you support America's actions then?

What defending innocent Americans from having planes flown into buildings when all they are trying to do is work to support their families?

Upvote 0