✟4,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello, Brothers and Sisters in Christ ~

I have a special prayer request. Please pray for Elizabeth Hasselbeck and her husband and infant daughter. For those who are not familiar with her, she is a co-host on a morning talk show called "The View."

She is a Born-Again Christian and a Conservative and is continuously attacked by liberals and non-believers. I also have heard that she and her family have been reported to social services by an enemy with false accusations.

I have a great respect and admiration for this young women and think her to be a great role model. Please remember her in prayer and all those celebrities who are serving The Lord. I often think it must be a continuous battle for those in hollywood who believe in Christ.

Peace
Izzy

gbear

Mar 11, 2006
state of WA
✟16,492.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Lord we lift this situation to YOU... YOU are in control and we know that usually attacks such as these come to nothing because that is all the enemy has is lies.
We ask that You vindicate Elizabeth and her husband/family... that you put some extra angels in their hedge of protection and that you only allow trial according to Your will... and that You make Elizabeth and her husband strong submitting to You, Your will and Your way in Jesus name

Reactions: Izzy23
Upvote 0

faithopelove

Veteran
Mar 21, 2006
✟21,321.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Father I pray for elizabeth and her family. Thank You Lord for giving this woman of God a platform where her light can shine before many that are lost. I pray she continues to be used as Your mouthpiece for Your glory. Give her wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You. I speak peace to this family. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for Elizabeth and her family; their testimony to you Lord. I pray about the persecution they are recieving for being public people that you would protect their family. I pray for her continued ministry. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums