• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Attempts to put an end to my ministry

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by *Light*, May 24, 2019.

1. *Light*

*Light* Member

+84
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Someone is making relentless attempts at putting an end to my ministry of discernment. I would get phone calls from people I do not know accusing me of calling them, and I have never called these people before -- not ever. Oddly, my number shows up on their phone; it may be caller ID spoofing. I called my ISP to speak with the security team, and before I was able to finish explaining my issues related to my ISP modem, someone caused my phone to disconnect., but there's more . . .

BOTH my work desktop and my Gaming console has been compromised. My gaming console is where I compose messages in my email regarding my ministry, and I don't even play video games at all. I have to use the console because I work from home and we are not allowed to use their computers for personal reasons. The cable for both my gaming console AND the work desktop was connected to the ports in the ISP modem, and the phone is connected to it too. My emails on both my work computer and gaming console have been hacked (deleted messages, changed passwords, freezing, etc.)

The emails would mysteriously disappear, or it would not send even when I clicked the send button. When I changed the passwords, the problem stopped; but now its back, and with FULL FORCE. The gaming console is Wi-Fi connected, and someone is still hacking it. I checked the security log in one of my emails and there were attempts made to log in that were CLEARLY not from me, it was in another state too. I also had FAKE log in screens trying to access my computer REMOTELY. Whoever this is person or group is responsible for this, they CLEARLY hate the Gospel Message.

So my brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray with me that this will come to an end so I can continue in my ministerial duties. And please also pray that whoever this person or group that is responsible for this that the Lord grant them repentance, because it not my desire for anyone to be condemned to Eternal Punishment in the Lake of Fire. Thanks!

God Bless!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+3,553
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless *Light*, in this matter, in Jesus precious name, Amen!

3. Brotherly Spirit

Brotherly Spirit Well-Known Member Supporter

+804
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Light I'll pray for your ministry and your privacy. Continue in faith and letting your character show, the fact you hope for repentance when they're wrongfully acting against you means everything. God bless in the Lord!

4. FIRESTORM314

FIRESTORM314 Well-Known Member Supporter

+374
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    You must have been making quite an impression to get that sort of response.
    The challenge here is - Prophesy who hacked you.

Jesus was blind folded and hit around the head with the same sort of challenge.

That's quite a sophisticated and thorough attempt to upset you. Also, very illegal.
    You might need to think about contacting a cyber crime unit.

5. sea5763

sea5763 Well-Known Member

+508
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    I once got a phone call that said on my phone that it was from my sister. When I answered, I heard some male voice I didn't recognize saying that they were the federal government and that if I didn't tell them all the dirt on me and my family then I would be in even bigger trouble than if I didn't say anything at all. At first I was asking angrily if this was a prank but they kept lying and saying no it wasn't. So eventually I thought carefully about what to say, and I said my family is not doing anything illegal that I'm aware of. My family really doesn't either, but I just wanted to be careful. Then after that I heard a group of guys laughing at me and then they said it was a prank and hung up.

Maybe I should have gone to the police to ask them to figure out who it was because impersonating federal agents is a crime. Instead I just changed my phone number. I'm sorry that that is happening to you. i just wanted to let you know that it is possible to use someone else's phone number to make it look like someone else is calling, because that was definitely not my sister. Not a chance that that was my sister. I don't really have the answer for you about what to do. That sounds like a nightmare.