not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jesus Christ gave me a dream where I saw my neighbor who I have known for many years, his house is to the left of ours. This neighbor, the dancehall artist Vybz Kartel, and another man were in his yard, they each had a long gun and it was aimed at our home, on us. My mom was shot. I also remember seeing a former high school classmate Latoya, who was laughing.

I decided to call the police for help and she was sympathetic at first, however when I told her my address her attitude completely changed, she started getting angry, mentioned my former psychiatrist, and told me basically that I was making up things. She did not believe me. So I gave my sister the phone and still the woman would not take what we were saying seriously. She was angry that we called and kept quarreling with us. So from what I gather, my former psychiatrist had given my address to the police, that any call from our home was not to be taken seriously, and as a result the police treated me and my sister badly on the phone, like I was giving trouble.

Later on, me and my family we went somewhere and we saw 3 students walking out of an establishment, 2 girls and a guy, and the guy turned back in order to attack my family.

*** In terms of the psychiatrist years ago, I ran away from home, called the police (I asked a stranger to call the police for me), because I didn't feel safe at home, I went to the police station, and the police assigned me a psychiatrist, then they took me to a hospital, and every since then I had been going to her. She died however nearly a year ago from cancer.

The way the police treated me over the phone was horrendous, she acted like I was a problem, she was extremely angry, quarreling, and obviously she did not dispatch the police to my address to see what was going on.

I remember wondering if we were killed (me and my family), would the police behavior over the phone be exposed, what story would the police give to the journalists, and what would in turn the journalists say about us, would we be blamed for what happened, or would the truth be told about what happened. I do not believe that the truth would come out.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Jesus Christ gave me a dream where I saw my neighbor who I have known for many years, his house is to the left of ours. This neighbor, the dancehall artist Vybz Kartel, and another man were in his yard, they each had a long gun and it was aimed at our home, on us. My mom was shot. I also remember seeing a former high school classmate Latoya, who was laughing.

I decided to call the police for help and she was sympathetic at first, however when I told her my address her attitude completely changed, she started getting angry, mentioned my former psychiatrist, and told me basically that I was making up things. She did not believe me. So I gave my sister the phone and still the woman would not take what we were saying seriously. She was angry that we called and kept quarreling with us. So from what I gather, my former psychiatrist had given my address to the police, that any call from our home was not to be taken seriously, and as a result the police treated me and my sister badly on the phone, like I was giving trouble.

Later on, me and my family we went somewhere and we saw 3 students walking out of an establishment, 2 girls and a guy, and the guy turned back in order to attack my family.

*** In terms of the psychiatrist years ago, I ran away from home, called the police, because I didn't feel safe at home, I went to the police station, and the police assigned me a psychiatrist, then they took me to a hospital, and every since then I had been going to her. She died however nearly a year ago from cancer.

The way the police treated me over the phone was horrendous, she acted like I was a problem, she was extremely angry, quarreling, and obviously she did not dispatch the police to my address to see what was going on.

I remember wondering if we were killed (me and my family), would the police behavior over the phone be exposed, what story would the police give to the journalists, and what would in turn the journalists say about us, would we be blamed for what happened, or would the truth be told about what happened. I do not believe that the truth would come out.
:heart: Praying, dear heart, that any intentions of evil against you are thwarted by the living and true God, and that He places a hedge of protection around you and that His very wing protects you and grants you safety and refuge as He covers you with His feathers. As it is written, may God arise, and may all of His enemies, and all that hate Him scatter. Father, may it be so, defend and protect this dear one, even in her dreams, and may Your peace and rest and quietness of heart and spirit saturate her, even in her dreams. Father may it be so, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of You, the living God, the God of the living, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

garee

Feb 18, 2013
✟22,818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

*** In terms of the psychiatrist years ago, I ran away from home, called the police, because I didn't feel safe at home, I went to the police station, and the police assigned me a psychiatrist, then they took me to a hospital, and every since then I had been going to her. She died however nearly a year ago from cancer.

We know that Satan the father of lies the serial murderer from the enticed faithless Cain to murder Abel the first listed martyr, born from above. His blood cries out even today

God is no longer bringing any new revelations in any manner to include dreams. He does heal our psyche in dreams by allowing us to experience murder of us or us of others . In that way we have a hope it will not be carried out in the conscience world. And can calm false anger not properly confess before the sun goes down. We can awake to a new start .

If a person does not dream for three days they start to become psychotic. I would be very careful when trying to interpret dreams.

.Like David said inspired in the Psalms. . When he awakes God is still with him .

Waking up on the green side of the grass is a blessing any day .

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟796,996.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This forum is only for posters who believe in the gifts and they're for today per forum rules.

God's Word says He gives dreams and visions:
'And it shall come to pass in the last days, God declares, that I will pour out of My Spirit upon all mankind, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy [telling forth the divine counsels] and your young men shall see visions (divinely granted appearances), and your old men shall dream [divinely suggested] dreams." Acts 2:17

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

*** In terms of the psychiatrist years ago, I ran away from home, called the police (I asked a stranger to call the police for me), because I didn't feel safe at home, I went to the police station, and the police assigned me a psychiatrist, then they took me to a hospital, and every since then I had been going to her. She died however nearly a year ago from cancer.

All of that is part of the dream?

Upvote 0