Attacks by terrorists getting you wanting revenge or justice?

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟122,609.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” - Romans 12:19

In such cases, we must leave it to the law to faithfully carry out justice (Romans 13:4), and ultimately to God who will bring them to account on the last day (Acts 17:31). However, the Christian should pray for them that God may change them and save them.

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Should Christians seek revenge against such people? Is it ever right?
It is never right, the Lord alone avenges us and metes out Justice. As Christians we should pray for those who do evil, help them when they are in need, instruct them in the ways of God and guide them to the Path of Righteousness.

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” - Romans 12:19

In such cases, we must leave it to the law to faithfully carry out justice (Romans 13:4), and ultimately to God who will bring them to account on the last day (Acts 17:31). However, the Christian should pray for them that God may change them and save them.
My sentiments exactly.

Upvote 0