Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,955.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
As far as I know Hunter has not claimed that it's not him in the videos. Let's not pretend that it's not him.

It certainly could be him. I don't claim to know either way. You started you did not believe it could be called so I just wanted to point out that it could be.

He has admitted he has a drug problem and wrote a book that mentions it. Can you examine video and determine if its been faked?

I have no great expertise in the matter but I would guess that artifacts would remain that would indicate it was faked. It would take a video expert to detect them.

• Informative
Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It certainly could be him. I don't claim to know either way. You started you did not believe it could be called so I just wanted to point out that it could be.

I have no great expertise in the matter but I would guess that artifacts would remain that would indicate it was faked. It would take a video expert to detect them.
This could become a huge issue in court cases where video evidence is presented

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,158,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"He could literally have corpses in his basement and I would not have cared!"

This of course would be seen as a prime example of "Trump derangement" syndrome by conservatives like myself (Where a person literally is willing to put up with anything, just to have Trump out of office. Including not caring if the candidate your backing should be in a rest home.... )

(I deleted the previous link because I thought I head someone use the F word, the link came from something called the Trigonometry broadcast which I assume is either something affiliated with Harris or maybe online atheists or Free Thought folks.)
Liz Cheney isn't 'deranged' but oh so very very sane....

Liz is conservative. But she's not willing to trash the constitution just to have Trump in office.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Liz Cheney isn't 'deranged' but oh so very very sane....

Liz is conservative. But she's not willing to trash the constitution just to have Trump in office.

Agreed but remember according to the previous Democratic and mainstream media depictions e.g. Huffington Post, the Cheney's are suppose to have the Star Wars, Sith Lord title of "Darth" attached as a name prefix! :)

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That woman is no IT expert. You’re making yourself look even worse by citing her. Do you have proof that everything on the laptop is real, that the laptop came from Hunter, and that there was no one who had the laptop after Hunter did? No, you don’t.
As I said before the laptop is not the issue. Some information from it has been confirmed. It doesn't matter about the rest the issue is the way the story was buried and labeled Russian disinformation. There was never any proof of that. I don't care what is on the laptop or whether all of it belonged to Hunter. The issue is the way it was reported and the lie that it was Russian disinformation.

Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As I said before the laptop is not the issue. Some information from it has been confirmed. It doesn't matter about the rest the issue is the way the story was buried and labeled Russian disinformation. There was never any proof of that. I don't care what is on the laptop or whether all of it belonged to Hunter. The issue is the way it was reported and the lie that it was Russian disinformation.
Can you cite the report you’re referring to?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟908,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

It seems it more complicated than the Net York Post article you linked to would have us believe. There are emails verified as authentic but not necessarily from Hunters laptop. The FBI has custody of a laptop but as yet, no one can confirm all the files circulating as “from Hunter’s laptop” are in fact files from the original drive.

“The Washington Post’s forensic findings are unlikely to resolve that debate, offering instead only the limited revelation that some of the data on the portable drive appears to be authentic. The security experts who examined the data for The Post struggled to reach definitive conclusions about the contents as a whole, including whether all of it originated from a single computer or could have been assembled from files from multiple computers and put on the portable drive.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/03/30/hunter-biden-laptop-data-examined/

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, the report that said it was Russian information. Why did you post something about the laptop after saying the laptop was "not the issue?"
I thought you meant a link about the email. Apparently you didn't watch the news before the election.

Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It seems it more complicated than the Net York Post article you linked to would have us believe. There are emails verified as authentic but not necessarily from Hunters laptop. The FBI has custody of a laptop but as yet, no one can confirm all the files circulating as “from Hunter’s laptop” are in fact files from the original drive.

“The Washington Post’s forensic findings are unlikely to resolve that debate, offering instead only the limited revelation that some of the data on the portable drive appears to be authentic. The security experts who examined the data for The Post struggled to reach definitive conclusions about the contents as a whole, including whether all of it originated from a single computer or could have been assembled from files from multiple computers and put on the portable drive.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/03/30/hunter-biden-laptop-data-examined/
Again it's not the laptop it's the reporting. How many times do I have to say it? The Media’s Shameful Hunter Biden Abdication | National Review. As your post said some of it appears authentic. Nothing about Russians

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟908,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
you posted a link about the laptop and emails.

What should have been reported then? As far as it supposedly being Russian disinformation? Well I honestly never heard that but consider that the idea was certainly plausible. Overall it is a non story that should be shelved.
I posted that link because someone asked for it. Hunters business partner confirmed the emails and the references to Joe. It's not a non story. A made up story about Trump having prostitutes urinate on a bed Obama slept on that WAS Russian disinformation was heavily reported but potentially damaging information about Joe Biden's son was dismissed and labeled Russian disinformation during an election. Not exactly fair and balanced reporting

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Overall it is a non story that should be shelved.

Overall it is a non story that should be shelved.

No 1) in the aftermath of the 2020 election something like 16.5% of Biden voters who had not heard the story said they would have changed their vote if the media would have reported the story. This would have been enough to swing the elector college in a number of state races and potentially cost Joe the election. Actually it probably would have.

2) The story has significance because the media went with a "Russian disinformation" interpretation in spite of abundant evidence that Hunter Biden is a crack addict and does many "crack head" things, as in being really irresponsible and careless., impulsive, and lacking in inhibitions...

3) People forget how open to interpretation many things are. Like some of the Impeachmentent charges against Trump came from claims that he simply was trying to politically persecute a political rival with his phone call to Zelensky and much the same can be turned around on Biden, as far as political minded persecution that should be followed up with impeachment.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟908,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I posted that link because someone asked for it. Hunters business partner confirmed the emails and the references to Joe. It's not a non story. A made up story about Trump having prostitutes urinate on a bed Obama slept on that WAS Russian disinformation was heavily reported but potentially damaging information about Joe Biden's son was dismissed and labeled Russian disinformation during an election. Not exactly fair and balanced reporting
Anything salacious that pops up conveniently prior to an election I automatically disregard- about either party candidates. So should everyone else.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟908,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No 1) in the aftermath of the 2020 election something like 16.5% of Biden voters who had not heard the story said they would have changed their vote if the media would have reported the story. This would have been enough to swing the elector college in a number of state races and potentially cost Joe the election. Actually it probably would have.

2) The story has significance because the media went with a "Russian disinformation" interpretation in spite of abundant evidence that Hunter Biden is a crack addict and does many "crack head" things, as in being really irresponsible and careless., also not having many inhibitions...

3) People forget how open to interpretation things are. Like some of the Impeachmentents of Trump trying to persecute a political rival with his phone call to Zelensky and much the same can be turned around on Biden, as far as political minded persecution that should be followed up with impeachment.
If 16.5% of voters are that easily swayed by unverified info, well I would not be surprised. Few voters actually educate themselves or follow up on sources. Still doesn’t mean their votes would have gone to Trump.

Upvote 0