Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,595.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
You can refuse to report it without reporting that it is part of a Russian disinformation campaign. An assertion that was totally false
As I said, not to excuse them, but the whole thing stinks worse then a week old fish left in the sun. Should they not have reported as they did? Maybe. But then perhaps each delusional conspiracy should not be supported by a large portion of the Republicans. There is plenty of blame to go around.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I said, not to excuse them, but the whole thing stinks worse then a week old fish left in the sun. Should they not have reported as they did? Maybe. But then perhaps each delusional conspiracy should not be supported by a large portion of the Republicans. There is plenty of blame to go around.
Not to excuse the Republicans but wouldn't you consider the Russian disinformation story to be a delusional conspiracy?

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,595.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Not to excuse the Republicans but wouldn't you consider the Russian disinformation story to be a delusional conspiracy?
I would consider it unsupported. We know the Russians are wagging a disinformation campaign.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,595.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I am talking about what was reported during the election and yes Hunter Biden's emails have been authenticated from the laptop and I don't know how anyone would fake video of Hunter Biden smoking crack and plant it on a laptop that just happens to have his email on it
I'm an IT professional and I would know. It is not hard with current deep fake technology. I could do it

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm an IT professional and I would know. It is not hard with current deep fake technology. I could do it
You could make a convincing video of me smoking crack and interacting with prostitutes and put my voice on it? Hunter has made no claim that it is not him in the videos.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. As I said it is very easy with current deep fake technology.
As far as I know Hunter has not claimed that it's not him in the videos. Let's not pretend that it's not him. He has admitted he has a drug problem and wrote a book that mentions it. Can you examine video and determine if its been faked?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't know how anyone would fake video of Hunter Biden smoking crack and plant it on a laptop that just happens to have his email on it
. Should you know? Unless that is your area of expertise, of course you wouldn’t know how. Have you read what the people who do know say?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You could make a convincing video of me smoking crack and interacting with prostitutes and put my voice on it? Hunter has made no claim that it is not him in the videos.
Is that all this is about? Crack snd prostitutes? Not pedophilia and financial transactions involving his father?

• Agree
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is that all this is about? Crack snd prostitutes? Not pedophilia and financial transactions involving his father?
Hunter's business partner already confirmed Joe's involvement. Don't need the laptop for that. I haven't seen any evidence of pedophilia. The laptop is irrelevant it was what the media reported about it that's an issue

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I am talking about what was reported during the election and yes Hunter Biden's emails have been authenticated from the laptop and I don't know how anyone would fake video of Hunter Biden smoking crack and plant it on a laptop that just happens to have his email on it
I am glad that I didn’t waste my vote in 2020 on H. Biden!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Love the attempts to deflect from Trump stealing classified documents and sentences for his attempted coup coming down.
This thread is about comments by Sam Harris and his dismissal of any wrongdoing by certain individuals. There is a thread about Trump and classified documents you can post in.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. As I said it is very easy with current deep fake technology.
The issue is not the laptop or its content. The issue is the way the story was suppressed and labeled Russian disinformation. I doubt a story about Donald Trump's son would have been handled the same way.

Upvote 0