kamitis

Nov 23, 2012
✟15,114.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello.

I am not sure what happen with atheists here into CF, hope them is welcomed to discuss questions.
I am not here to prove god don't exist and hope that users here will not try to prove me something from them faith. Respecting that if we can just discuss things without attacking each other.
I understand that i will be kinda outsider into this forum but it OK to me till it stay at point where no one try to get me in into something or prove something about god existence, i probably are here to see views of Christians to lot of things but not to change them.

Wanted ask some simple questions here...

What is best place here to ask questions about bible to know how different people interpret them?
What is best place to discuss how old is earth, relativity into world and this type of things here?
Is there any place where i can find other atheists into this forum?

Thanks.

Last edited:

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟841,192.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Welcome to the Christian Forums Kamitis. :) I looked around to see for a good place to answer your questions.

1. What is best place here to ask questions about bible to know how different people interpret them? I see people asking questions, go to the heading MINISTRY and under that find: OUTREACH, then under that you'll find CHRISTIANITY AND WORLD RELIGION, under the same you will find Exploring Christianity might interest you too, as in asking questions. If I am wrong on that one forgive me, I've never had to look for this topic before.

That's all I can find at the moment. Take care.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF. It is a Christian site, so one can expect to hear the Gospel message at times. Remember this (God said it, if you don't mind hearing that): "He that cometh to God must believe that He is...." (note all of Heb. 11 ---especially v.1-6).
Christianity is not about proving anything to satisfy man's demands, but faith for real living blessings and to avoid eternal condemnation. Look up always!

Upvote 0