✟130,346.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Atheism Among Muslims is “Spreading Like Wildfire”

The number of atheists is just the tip of spear. The real action is with the non-religious. Depending on the country, there can be a substantial penalty for leaving Islam. Why not remain a Muslim but do only enough to stay out of trouble with the religious authorities? Meanwhile, mentally you've left the religion.

Whitaker concludes that Arab non-believers “are not a new phenomenon but their numbers seem to be growing.” Professor Amna Nusayr of al-Azhar University states that four million Egyptians have left Islam. Todd Nettleton finds that, by some estimates, “70 percent of Iran’s people have rejected Islam.”

Islam is one of the three Abrahamic religions. Anybody ever ask why Islam should ever be run in parallel with Christianity? If Christianity needed a replacement (Islam), then why didn't God snuff out Christianity? He snuffed out Israel shortly after the creation of Christianity. I certainly would expect that if he had a problem with Christianity.

The only logical conclusion I can reach about Islam is that it is parallel test to compare it to Christianity. In other words, Islam (the religion of demons) and Christianity (the religion of God) are battling to see which one can provide a better life for its people. Christianity won but the Christian world is now no longer Christian. And now we see the Islamic world starting to move away from Islam. So the testing is done. Time to move on to the next phase - the return of Jesus.

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

The number of atheists is just the tip of spear. The real action is with the non-religious. Depending on the country, there can be a substantial penalty for leaving Islam. Why not remain a Muslim but do only enough to stay out of trouble with the religious authorities? Meanwhile, mentally you've left the religion.

Islam is one of the three Abrahamic religions. Anybody ever ask why Islam should ever be run in parallel with Christianity? If Christianity needed a replacement (Islam), then why didn't God snuff out Christianity? He snuffed out Israel shortly after the creation of Christianity. I certainly would expect that if he had a problem with Christianity.

The only logical conclusion I can reach about Islam is that it is parallel test to compare it to Christianity. In other words, Islam (the religion of demons) and Christianity (the religion of God) are battling to see which one can provide a better life for its people. Christianity won but the Christian world is now no longer Christian. And now we see the Islamic world starting to move away from Islam. So the testing is done. Time to move on to the next phase - the return of Jesus.

Islam is not going anywhere. Some are leaving, but it's a lot harder than quitting Christianity. Mankind is incurably religious. Satan knows this so offers religions to suit people, including religious "Christianism". I believe that Satan is working towards a world religion. This will be a merger of Catholicism, some Christian denominations, Judaism and Islam. Imams are already speaking in "Christian" churches. The Koran is being read. There is an official religion called "Chrislam". Some very influential Pentecostals are entering into dialogue with Muslims. Israel now has unprecedented official relations with some Muslim nations. Some Rabbis have been calling for better relations with Islam.

The Arabs are descended from Ishmael, so we are seeing God's prophecy given to Hagar come to pass.

It is of much interest to me that there are three so-called monotheistic religions. It is a great myth that Islam worships the same God as Christians. The Jews rejected and still reject Christ. Catholicism pays lip service to Christ but it is shot through with false doctrines.

I do not claim to be a prophet and I could be entirely wrong. We will find out one day!

Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟138,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
The countries are becoming more secular and according to one source many Muslims are becoming Christian, particularly in Iran.

"Christianity is growing faster in the Islamic Republic of Iran than in any other country in the world." - The Christian Broadcast Network

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟713,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Islam is not going anywhere. Some are leaving, but it's a lot harder than quitting Christianity. Mankind is incurably religious. Satan knows this so offers religions to suit people, including religious "Christianism". I believe that Satan is working towards a world religion. This will be a merger of Catholicism, some Christian denominations, Judaism and Islam. Imams are already speaking in "Christian" churches. The Koran is being read. There is an official religion called "Chrislam". Some very influential Pentecostals are entering into dialogue with Muslims. Israel now has unprecedented official relations with some Muslim nations. Some Rabbis have been calling for better relations with Islam.

The Arabs are descended from Ishmael, so we are seeing God's prophecy given to Hagar come to pass.

It is of much interest to me that there are three so-called monotheistic religions. It is a great myth that Islam worships the same God as Christians. The Jews rejected and still reject Christ. Catholicism pays lip service to Christ but it is shot through with false doctrines.

I do not claim to be a prophet and I could be entirely wrong. We will find out one day!

I believe that Satan is working towards a world religion. This will be a merger of Catholicism, some Christian denominations, Judaism and Islam. Imams are already speaking in "Christian" churches.

Yep ...
Revelation 17:5

Berean Study Bible
And on her forehead a mysterious name was written: BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Mother church and her prostitutes, (church systems)

It will be through deception guised as peace and safety.

1 Thessalonians 5:3
King James Version

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟242,556.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Islam is one of the three Abrahamic religions. Anybody ever ask why Islam should ever be run in parallel with Christianity?

Hello, I believe Islam was prophecied in the bible:-

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse! God Bless :)

• Agree
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

ChristServant

Aug 23, 2020
South
✟26,634.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I am glad people are moving away from Islam, it's a satanic religion based on my reading of 3/4 of the koran and studying it with more depth. It is based purely on carnal desires of the worst kind. I am absolutely shocked on finding the things I found about it from studying it. It is completely opposite to watch the Bible teaches and their god is definitely not the same as GOD in the Bible.

I feel extremely sorry for those caught up in this cult and hopefully one day I will be given the strength to help people from this to come to Christ.

Peace be to all those in the Body of Christ.

• Prayers
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0