• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

At world's first gender 'detransition' conference, women express regret over drugs, mutilation

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Michie, Dec 3, 2019 at 10:13 AM.

1. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+25,052
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Chrystal-J

Chrystal-J the one who stands firm to the end will be saved Supporter

+2,466
    United States
    Catholic
    Widowed
    US-Others
    I posted this in Ethics/Debate and not very much reaction. Makes me wonder.

3. Michie

+25,052
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Most people dare not speak against the accepted narrative.

4. Chrystal-J

+2,466
    United States
    Catholic
    Widowed
    US-Others
    Exactly--the secular world is trying to silence free speech. I'm sure there are people who would like to post, but are afraid of the backlash.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Michie

+25,052
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Yep. That's why this topic is usually dead in the water.

6. Chrystal-J

+2,466
    United States
    Catholic
    Widowed
    US-Others
    In my opinion, there's going to be a lot more regret down the road with these surgeries and hormone suppressing drugs. In the article, they noted many underlying emotional problems that lead to someone wanting to "transition". If those mental health needs had been addressed, the person may not have gone through the changes.

7. charsan

charsan Charismatic Episcopal Church

+1,017
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Of that I am certain

8. Michie

+25,052
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    There is no true bravery anymore. The world's bravery does not change its ideology. Otherwise, dare you walk outside those lines, it has a whole library of ridiculous labels and offenses to throw at those that are truly brave enough to speak outside that narrative.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. eastcoast_bsc

eastcoast_bsc Veteran

+5,845
    Christian
    The news media would never do a piece on these woman unless it was to mock them.

10. Ave Maria

Ave Maria Ave Maria Gratia Plena

+1,586
    United States
    Catholic
    Engaged
    US-Republican
    Now that they are trying to get children to transition before they are even adults, I think we will see a lot more of this sex change regret.