At what point did you start feeling like a "grown up"?

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
About a year ago. 25ish. I got a good job with my degree, quit my job at Walmart, bought a house, and pay all my own bills.

Sometimes I feel like being a grown up ain't all I thought it would be when I was younger. It's just a lot of responsibility and routine.

Upvote 0

Wug

Mar 18, 2015
✟972.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
When I left for college I was 18 years old. I really thought I'd grow up fast then being on my own. I am now going to be 21 the end of next month and I still rely on my parents all the time. Even more so now that I am away at college than when I lived at home in high school I think. I am in the Pharmacology Program at school and have 3 more years to get it together before I graduate and move into the real working world.

Upvote 0

Sheiriam

Apr 5, 2015
Somewhere in Eastern Europe
✟7,695.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hard to say when,maybe recently when I realized that a part time job would do wonders for me,or when I realized that an ex colleague has a kid already and I was like,I felt old,I felt like I missed so much in my teen years,in my childhood and now I am missing something in my early twenties.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sheiriam

Apr 5, 2015
Somewhere in Eastern Europe
✟7,695.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
When I left for college I was 18 years old. I really thought I'd grow up fast then being on my own. I am now going to be 21 the end of next month and I still rely on my parents all the time. Even more so now that I am away at college than when I lived at home in high school I think. I am in the Pharmacology Program at school and have 3 more years to get it together before I graduate and move into the real working world.

I think you choose wisely your degree!

Upvote 0