angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have serious disabilities after an injury and am already dealing with a lot. My ex-family are selfish, evil people - the most evil, the oldest I'll call Mary, is a Christian. She did something terrible to my daughter that I can't speak of. I cut off all contact. My father passed and left the youngest, I'll call Carrie, Executrix. She never had her own family and was sickly trying to take over mine. I watched her do the same sick thing to her stepchildren. She would encourage them to trash their birth mother because she wanted to be the mother.

She caused trouble in my family because I told her I did not want my children near the oldest witch Mary, so Carrie went and contacted my children to go to an event when I told her REPEATEDLY to not contact them to go anywhere near Mary. My husband said she was a store clerk with no power her entire life and all of a sudden she's the big Executrix and got a little bit of power. Everyone in the family ignored her.

So I told her to not contact my children again - she abused their contact information. She said "YOU don't GET IT! I contact WHO I WANT!" I went back at her and she threatened to keep money my father left me. She found a crooked lawyer and they both tried to force me to sign a corrupt paper altering the will. I refused and her lawyer threatened me with a lawsuit if I didn't sign. Then psycho Carrie contacted my adult children and daughter-in-law repeatedly trying to push and manipulate them to force me to sign their corrupt paper.

I finally took it to court and won. But the crooked lawyer charged the estate for going to court and he shouldn't get anything. I have an attorney working with me and I filed another Motion and I'm encountering something that isn't looking kosher. They said they "didn't get the motion" then told me they found it. By the time they "found it" they said the 20 day time limit had elapsed! So they made a mistake and am trying to blame me for it. I think it's because the crooked lawyer has connections.

I have been put through the ringer with this. I have prayed to God over and over and want to end all contact. They owe me $27k and refuse to release it and won't let the judge read my motion.

Can you please pray for me? Does anyone have any suggestions? I've called the court and several of the clerks have gotten nasty - and I did nothing wrong.

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that You will intercede in this one's life and legal problems in such a way that they will come to have peace in You, and peace of mind, whether they get a favorable legal ruling or not, whether they are reconciled and have peace with their family or not. I pray for peace in the highest of what should be their priorities, and peace for the others as well, but that the lower, temporary, earthly priorities do not distract from the greater priorities. Amen

• Prayers
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray that You will intercede in this one's life and legal problems in such a way that they will come to have peace in You, and peace of mind, whether they get a favorable legal ruling or not, whether they are reconciled and have peace with their family or not. I pray for peace in the highest of what should be their priorities, and peace for the others as well, but that the lower, temporary, earthly priorities do not distract from the greater priorities. Amen
Thank you.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Prayer for you my sister in Christ.
Psalms 145:18-19, The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth, He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him. He will also hear their cry and save them.

Upvote 0

Sunshine21

Jan 26, 2018
United States
✟21,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am not sure it makes you feel any better but I have been through a lot of same types of experiences. Been struck down by disabilities and new ones just this past month. Haven't spoken to my family in a long time. I say all this to comfort you that you are not alone. I don't have all the answers and I definitely have asked God "Why" more than once. I keep praying and asking for deliverance. I will do the same for you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Sunshine21; I am praying for you as well. I am a disabled man, So I know there are days that are painful and confusing, But I promise God knows your heart and He does care. Bless you.

Reactions: Sunshine21
Upvote 0

Sunshine21

Jan 26, 2018
United States
✟21,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sunshine21; I am praying for you as well. I am a disabled man, So I know there are days that are painful and confusing, But I promise God knows your heart and He does care. Bless you.
Thank you so much! It's not that I am glad that there are others who are suffering but it is of comfort to have others who are going through it support one another, if that makes sense. I appreciate the prayers and am praying for you along with angeltrue. God bless you both!

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not sure it makes you feel any better but I have been through a lot of same types of experiences. Been struck down by disabilities and new ones just this past month. Haven't spoken to my family in a long time. I say all this to comfort you that you are not alone. I don't have all the answers and I definitely have asked God "Why" more than once. I keep praying and asking for deliverance. I will do the same for you!
Thank you. Hardships certainly strip off the outer layers to get to what is important.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It gets hard and makes you question a lot. I've cried out to God more times than I can count. Many many times. I'm still waiting. I feel I'm as Jacob - wrestling with God.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sunshine21

Jan 26, 2018
United States
✟21,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It gets hard and makes you question a lot. I've cried out to God more times than I can count. Many many times. I'm still waiting. I feel I'm as Jacob - wrestling with God.
I think that is completely normal. Job definitely went there as well. I am hoping our suffering is nearing it's end. I am praying for you!

Upvote 0