At least 3 children and 3 adults killed in Nashville private Christian elementary school shooting; shooter killed by police

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Other way around. Guy pretending to be woman.

Because if there's one thing women are known for....it's shooting up schools.
“Police have formally identified Nashville Christian school shooter as Audrey Elisabeth Hale, 28, a resident of Nashville and a transgender (a biological female who identified as He/Him (as male),” a reporter covering Chief John Drake’s press conference tweeted.
Apparently there still continues to be confusion.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,459.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We have a mental health crisis in this country. Wake up and address it!

Stop with the phone numbers, and start with the 24 hour outpatient facilities... Train more psychotherapists immediately.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can sympathize with your position, however, the best anyone can hope for is a revamp of laws that will *maybe* have a positive impact in 40-50 years.

There's not going to be any legislation that will move the needle by any significant degree in the next 10 years.

"The bell can't be un-rung", and the guns are already out there, and they're not going to magically stop working because a "moving forward" law is passed.

And getting people to not want to have them is a tough sell when there's already so many out there.

I think of what I've heard both Ice T and Killer Mike (I know, and unfortunate name for this particular discussion) said in interviews.

"If guns are already out there, and everyone else already has one...do you want to be the only one without one?"

And I must admit, that somewhat mirrors my position on it. I'd be more than happy with laws that would mirror the Czech Republic, where there's rigorous testing and licensing (including getting a clean bill of mental health from your physician) in order to own and carry a gun. But that's largely a preventative measure and not a prescriptive measure for a "cat that's already out of the bag". If all of the criminals and far-right nutjobs already have them, and there's no realistic path to take them all back, I don't want to be the only one walking down the street at night with just pepper spray.
Was this transgender person a far right nut job?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,751.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I am confused. If this was a biological female who trans to a man, why are they now calling her a women. I thought that was transphobic???
I thought the new rule was to call her a him, and to fail would be hate speech.
Wish someone would nail down these new rules.
At first they said the shooter was a woman. Later they found that she was a trans woman, meaning biologically male. Hope this helps/

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,501.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At first they said the shooter was a woman. Later they found that she was a trans woman, meaning biologically male. Hope this helps/

That seems to be still up in the air. More evidence I've gathered points to a woman who had recently been identifying as a male.

If so, she identified as a male with far too much vigor.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

The attack marks the 89th shooting on K-12 school grounds in 2023, according to the K-12 School Shooting Database.

March 27 is the 86th day of the year (87th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar; 279 days remain until the end of the year.

Only 279 more shootings to go for the year...
So instead of eliminating police officers in schools, increase school security and protect our valuable children.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Anyone who doesn't weep at stats like this is brainwashed by the gun lobby. I don't think there's any other possible explanation.
anyone who thinks that the gun is causing this fails to recognize that we have a mental health problem in our nation, until we address that problem people will continue to kill other people, hurting people, hurt people. The most effective thing we could do is increase school security.

Reactions: LesSme
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Sound like a autstic woman identfying as him/he whom went to the school .

Oh? My mistake. Transgender is the correct term....while it's true that autistic people seem to conflate their emotional problems with trans identity issues at a disproportionate rate, the folks on the left decided that all you need to do is declare yourself trans to be trans....so for all intents and purposes, this person is trans.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you think that will identify the shooter?
It will define the biological sex of the shooter everyone seems to be confused about. I say it’s a biological male.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.