North America
✟30,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I like to demonstrate I care by focusing on the girls torn apart by shrapnel, rather on politically correctness being the greater victim here.
After Rotherdam, we can no longer assume that people do much care about girls as victims, when too many in this brave new world of ours rally behind the bigger victim being the rights of those hammering nails.

I think you might be referring to RotherHam (RotterDam is in the Netherlands and not involved) K? Thanks!

The more information the general public has regarding Islam the better. Let no one live in ignorance.

noun
noun: Islam
  1. the religion of the Muslims, a monotheistic faith regarded as revealed through Muhammad as the Prophet of Allah.
    • the Muslim world.
      "the most enormous complex of fortifications in all Islam"
Origin
upload_2017-5-27_1-36-40.png

from Arabic 'islām ‘submission,’ from 'aslama ‘submit (to God).’

Use over time for: islam
upload_2017-5-27_1-33-45.png

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
there were comments by other people as well to that regard on this thread.
frankly i don't care to list all of them.

i'll say it one more time.
not all muslims are to blame for the acts of a single person just as not all of any kind of people are to blame for the acts of any single person of that group.

Well you've made your point... I guess in my mind, and in the minds of many others, someone or something has to pay for the price of terrorism. Since suicide bombers never do, that leaves their theology and their peers to pay that price. It might not be comfortable for the Muslim community, but it's human nature.

...As long as Islamic terrorism exists, Islam and the Muslim community will suffer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Well you've made your point... I guess in my mind, and in the minds of many others, someone or something has to pay for the price of terrorism. Since suicide bombers never do, that leaves their theology and their peers to pay that price. It might not be comfortable for the Muslim community, but it's human nature.

...As long as Islamic terrorism exists, Islam and the Muslim community will suffer.

True.

Maybe that will provide enough motivation for Muslims to clean house, and get of terrorists. I've seen far, far too little of that. In fact, I just saw the statistics on second generation Muslims in the US, they are becoming more and more radical the longer they are here, it seems.

• Agree
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
There is no effective answer within Islam to counter the evil theology of the Muslim Brotherhood, and the 23000. Islamist jihadists are carried to all countries from which Muslims immigrate to like a small pox virus. The existence of jihadis within any Muslim population is just an existential fact of modern Islam in the world today.
Tin pot dictators of the ME from Kaddafi to Saddam Hussein to Assad and the dictators of Egypt has used varying degrees of oppression to keep the virus of militant jihadi Islamists under wraps. To the extent that these dictators have been unsuccessful, countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia, Egypt unde the MB, and an increasingly Islamist Turkey are the results.

The question for Western countries is how are we going to deal with these "23,000" in our era of global mobility?

Is the norm of girls being blown up at teeny bop concerts the price we are willing to pay, and as inconsequential in the greater scheme of things as the Western elites aver them to be?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,070.00
Faith
Pentecostal
There is no effective answer within Islam to counter the evil theology of the Muslim Brotherhood, and the 23000. Islamist jihadists are carried to all countries from which Muslims immigrate to like a small pox virus. The existence of jihadis within any Muslim population is just an existential fact of modern Islam in the world today.
Tin pot dictators of the ME from Kaddafi to Saddam Hussein to Assad and the dictators of Egypt has used varying degrees of oppression to keep the virus of militant jihadi Islamists under wraps. To the extent that these dictators have been unsuccessful, countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia, Egypt unde the MB, and an increasingly Islamist Turkey are the results.

The question for Western countries is how are we going to deal with these "23,000" in our era of global mobility?

Is the norm of girls being blown up at teeny bop concerts the price we are willing to pay, and as inconsequential in the greater scheme of things as the Western elites aver them to be?

It appears so. This is the new normal that we are going to live with as long as we do not do what is necessary. What is necessary is to focus on the Muslim community at Large and quit trying to excuse this. We need to get the Muslim community itself to be part of this. They need to be part of the solution as it is their community that is the problem. They need to help us find and root out anyone with extremist views and rhetoric. Our investgators need to infiltrate mosques, spy on social media, locate all those who overstay their visas and in general not be politically correct but instead profile those who are actually committing the acts of violence. And we need the Muslim community's help with this because they are also suffering from the extremists among them.

• Agree
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Whoa, wait a second... Are you suggesting that I'm not a decent person..?

...Because I asked a question that I wanted Muslims, specifically to answer, after the Muslims brought up Syria and Iraq out of nowhere? To derail the thread?

I just replied to what you wrote with honesty. I think Jesus cares about folks regardless of their geographical location.

By that "line of thought"..? What don't you get about that being a question? Do you not comprehend the difference between a question and a statement?

Let it go. One more insinuation that there is any line of thought to the question, and I'll take it to the next level.

Yes. By that line of thought. I perfectly comprehend the difference between a question and a statement, and wrote what should have been a very simple to comprehend response to your post. I suggest you follow your own order and let it go if you don't want people to reply to what you write.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,324.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
It appears so. This is the new normal that we are going to live with as long as we do not do what is necessary. What is necessary is to focus on the Muslim community at Large and quit trying to excuse this. We need to get the Muslim community itself to be part of this. They need to be part of the solution as it is their community that is the problem. They need to help us find and root out anyone with extremist views and rhetoric. Our investgators need to infiltrate mosques, spy on social media, locate all those who overstay their visas and in general not be politically correct but instead profile those who are actually committing the acts of violence. And we need the Muslim community's help with this because they are also suffering from the extremists among them.

here we go again assuming that every muslim knows who the terrorists are and where they live.
typical schlock of those who keep pushing their fear mongering bigoted agendas.
every muslim does not know a terrorist.
i don't know any.
i'm sure most in the world don't know any.
this is the same exact type that thinks that all gays have aids, all blacks are thugs, all chinese can't speak english and so on and so on.

Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,324.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
There doesn't even appear to be an attempt.

U.S. officials say American Muslims do report extremist threats
U.S. officials say American Muslims do report extremist threats

Michael Downing, deputy chief of the Los Angeles Police Department and head of its Counterterrorism and Special Operations Bureau, said the city's Muslim community has been cooperative in reporting "red flags."

“I personally have been called by community members about several things, very significant things,” Downing told Reuters. “What we say to communities is that we don’t want you to profile humans, we want you to profile behavior.”

Charles Kurzman, a professor at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, who has conducted several studies on Muslim-Americans and terrorism, disputed Trump's criticism.

“To claim there is no cooperation is false and defamatory to the Muslim-American community,“ Kurzman said.

examples have been given over and over again and again of muslims helping out by either cooperating with law enforcement, serving in the armed forces.
but as far as bigots go it is never enough since to them the only good muslim is a dead one apparently.
i'm sure you won't even bother spending the two seconds the google more proof since it doesn't fit your agenda.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
here we go again assuming that every muslim knows who the terrorists are and where they live.
typical schlock of those who keep pushing their fear mongering bigoted agendas.
every muslim does not know a terrorist.
i don't know any.
i'm sure most in the world don't know any.
this is the same exact type that thinks that all gays have aids, all blacks are thugs, all chinese can't speak english and so on and so on.

Depends on your opinion of terrorist. Do you consider Anjem Choudary a terrorist? Probably not, even though after being on the Hannity show many times, he's now serving time in prison where he belongs.

...But there are a lot of Muslims like him, who aren't terrorists, but support the Islamist agenda.

I'm sure you've seen this guy on TV.

150805-anjem-choudary-britain-806a_aa84a621920d15111e7db2d8783c1483.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,324.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Depends on your opinion of terrorist. Do you consider Anjem Choudary a terrorist? Probably not, even though after being on the Hannity show many times, he's now serving time in prison where he belongs.

...But there are a lot of Muslims like him, who aren't terrorists, but support the Islamist agenda.

I'm sure you've seen this guy on TV.

150805-anjem-choudary-britain-806a_aa84a621920d15111e7db2d8783c1483.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

i haven't watched tv in years so nope i have no idea who this guy is.
and i can think of hundreds of things i'd rather do than watch trash like hannity. actively getting a brain tumor is among them.
20 seconds into his wiki page and.... nope he sounds like scum.
not sure what he was arrested for since i'm not going to bother to read the entire page.

"with one offence under section 12 of the Terrorism Act 2000 for inviting support of a proscribed organisation"

i have no idea what that law covers.
did he give material support? or is this the one of those european anti free speech things?

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
They beauty of the Christian religion is Jesus. Every reform in Christianity means going back to the roots of Christianity, which is Jesus. Jesus IS the reform.

For example, one diversion that has already been brought up here is Catholic priest scandal. What to do? It is very easy.... what would Jesus do. We have suffer me not the little children. We have one must become like a child to enter heaven. We have Jesus offering love, but never in an exploitative manner, especially not with children.
Reform of Islam goes to the seal of the Prophets, Mohammed. .... what would Mohammed do?
One doesn't even want to go there, does one?
That is the big problem with Islam today. ISIS is the reform movement. The ayatollahs are the reform movement. The Muslim Brotherhood is the reform movement. The closer one gets to Mohammed, the more understandable the modus operandi of the beheading Jihadis becomes.
This is not to say that Islam is unreformable. Islam was being reformed under Western (and therefore Christian) influence through much of the twentieth century until the watershed year of 1979. To the extents that Muslims turn back to their roots through, this is what is going to be the new norm.

I don't know that there is anything that can be done. What we can do though, is insist on the truth about Islam being told. That truth is that evil losers like this latest one find their motivation to blow up children from an evil theology, and that 2 to 10 percent of Muslims capable of doing such things do not find their motivation exterior to Islam, but find their motivation by going back to the very roots of the religion.
As far as Europe goes, the choice has already been made. It cannot be unmade. This is their future.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums