Kosice
✟58,829.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I met my ex colleague Rado in waiting room in rehabilitation instiution last year in autumn. Doctor had some problems with one other patient, so we could talk to Rado longer time.

At first I asked Rado, if he has some information about our previous work. We discussed it about little bit and then he started discussion about corona. I´ve seen he is fully against corona and means it doesn´t exit. As I believe that corona exists, I was definitly on oposit site in discussion and wanted to stop this topic. He was angry on me, why I don´t have any opinion on it, even I finished University and he told me I am idiot as well.

Thenafter I felt very sad and my feeling were very bad and I asked my self, why I should talk to him, if he tells my that I am an idiot and than I ment that I don´t want to meet him anymore.

This is very important point in our lifes and relationships, because it is work of devil. He wants from people to go away each other, divorse each other, don´t talk each other or fight each other and go into conflict. Devil use our unconfortable bad emotions, like I felt degradation to create conflicts between us. If Rado would say it in pub to somebody else with 3 beers drunk, I think there would be fight. The point is important, because in this point we have choice to go on the way of devil and make conflict or go on the way of God and His love.

Rado in meantime went to visit doctor.

And I knew, that it is work of devil and I choosen to pray to God and asked Him to remove this bad emotion of degradation from my heart and I asked God to appoligize me, that I had so sinful ideas, that I don´t want to meet with Rado anymore.

When Rado came back to waiting room, appologized me for this idiot.
Of course I forgiven him.

I was thinking about it long time. Because for half of year I haven´t met anybody like Rado. Everytime there were nice people. And was thinkink, why now this Rado. And answer is that is it testimony about big power of God. In the time I felt sad, Lord helped me and stayed near to me. More over I didn´t make evil and didn´t resist to Rado as we shouldn´t resist to evil as evil makes evil. So should avoid conflict between us, what devil wants. On the other hand devil stopped to attack us and on the end Rado appologized me and I accepted it, so we are still friends.

From this story we can all learn , how to avoid conflicts. We should pray to God in the time we feel bad emotion and we should ask God to help us to remove bad emotion from our hearts. Than devil has no chance to atack us through bad emotions.

Also people and me as well think logically. As I wanted to don´t meet Rado anymore. But if we watch on our bad emotion and talk about it, we can avoid conflicts and break up.

Reactions: Mark Quayle

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
People of both extreme sides of this issue are going to be in conflict over this issue. If you believe everything the officials are telling you then your rights are surrendered and mandatory experimental vaccines and lock downs and every measure should be enforced and you would need to view those who wish to remain unvaccinated and not locked down as dangerous.

On the other hand those who see this as a created crisis with global government and population control as a agenda would look at anyone who is pro mandates as deceived and a threat to their freedom and liberty.

Do some research and hear from doctors who oppose the mandates and listen to their points and ask why are not these doctors in a discussion table to debate the issues with the other doctors this would be a compelling debate and one we are deprived off. I have researched doctors like Simone Gould and others and they make a lot o sense to me. The great reset is a real agenda being run by the world economic forum and the end game is total control over the world, its citizens and its resources being placed in the hands of a few. In my opinion this is the kingdom of the beast rising and the spiritual battle is just starting.

Upvote 0

How to live

Oct 20, 2021
Kosice
✟58,829.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brian

this is what I was talking about. My goal was not to start debate about corona, and corona I mentioned just to understand situation with my ex colleague. I wanted to tell to people how to avoid conflicts by removing of bad emotions from our hearts with help of God. Also problem is, that people think logically and watch on corona and not on it, how to solve problems and avoid conflict.

Regarding corona and worldwide order and beast, I can tell you only, that you can believe to everything you want, but if you afraid from corona or beast please pray to God and ask Him to remove fear from your heart.

Believe me, I have nice life and I don´t feel anything bad from corona or beast, which is coming. On the other I think, that beast have no chance, if we believe to God, because God is creator and He doesn´t allow to beast to damage us. Lord will everytime stay with us. Beast try to atack us over fear we feel from corona. If we will not afraid from corona, beast doesn´t have any chance to harm us through fear.

God bless you

Peter

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brian

this is what I was talking about. My goal was not to start debate about corona, and corona I mentioned just to understand situation with my ex colleague. I wanted to tell to people how to avoid conflicts by removing of bad emotions from our hearts with help of God. Also problem is, that people think logically and watch on corona and not on it, how to solve problems and avoid conflict.

Regarding corona and worldwide order and beast, I can tell you only, that you can believe to everything you want, but if you afraid from corona or beast please pray to God and ask Him to remove fear from your heart.

Believe me, I have nice life and I don´t feel anything bad from corona or beast, which is coming. On the other I think, that beast have no chance, if we believe to God, because God is creator and He doesn´t allow to beast to damage us. Lord will everytime stay with us. Beast try to atack us over fear we feel from corona. If we will not afraid from corona, beast doesn´t have any chance to harm us through fear.

God bless you

Peter
Hi Peter you are right the beast can not hurt us but he can persecute us and kill us and not a hair of our head will be harmed. I am not afraid but more felling like Jesus when he wept for Jerusalem. He knew what was coming and so did Daniel in Chapter 8 when he got a glimpse of what was going on at the latter days when men who knows sinister schemes comes along.

My church defied the mandates from the beginning and stood on the constitution which says no infringements on the practice of your religion and the Bible which says do not forsake the gathering of yourselves together as is the manner of some especially when you see the day approaching. Now by taking a stand our pastor received national ridicule and from many other pastors as being selfish and accused of being in it for the money. He has been fined 3 million so far personally and in this time the church has exploded with over %400 percent growth and every month about 100 get baptized having come to the LORD. In this two years we have not been a super spreader and no one wears a mask and we are hugging each other, shaking hands and sitting close together singing praises to the LORD. We have a very low vaccinated percentage and we have had people get the virus and recover with the treatments of Hydroxy, Ivramecten and vitamins. In other words the mandates are supposed to protect you from the virus and we blatantly broke these mandates and faired much better than the general population.

Out pastor has been brought before judges and magistrates and he shares the gospel with them.
If everyone stood up in solidarity against this it would have been over. Now the great reset is coming and the climate change restrictions are coming too and the supply chain breakdown is just getting started. These are all planned with a end game agenda. We can share the LORD though this channel and as Jesus said it will be a sword dividing people not necessarily over the disease but by taking a stand for liberty and faith based on resisting these mandates the issues are joined.

Upvote 0

How to live

Oct 20, 2021
Kosice
✟58,829.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brian,

I don´t know how you understand Jesus words, that we cannot resist to evil. But I understand it, that we cannot resist to evil and I do it in my life as well, because Lord stay nearby me, if I face to evil or beast. More over, if I feel fear and it looks like, that you feel also, only way is to pray to God and ask Him to get rid of fear from beast and evil. It is not difficult for you, is it? Everytime you will think about beast and it´s persecution, ask God to get rid you of evil, anger to government and fear you have from beast corona, climate change.

Many time people tell me, they don´t feel fear, anger and any bad feelings, but if we go deeper to the problem they start to be angry. And this is, what people should ask from God: to ged rid them of all bad emotions and in my life God changed all thinks around me this way, that I don´t need to be afraid from any beast. So if you will remove fear and anger from your heart, beast will not atack you anymore. Believe me.

Upvote 0