• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

At a loss

Deeper99

Sep 23, 2018
europe
✟44,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi guys I feel so hopeless and I don't know what to do. Please pray for this weight to be lifted off my shoulders. I can't live like this anymore. Please God help me I don't want to go through this. The sin of my past haunts me. Oh God help me please!

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,666,536.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi guys I feel so hopeless and I don't know what to do. Please pray for this weight to be lifted off my shoulders. I can't live like this anymore. Please God help me I don't want to go through this. The sin of my past haunts me. Oh God help me please!
God has forgiven you but sometimes it is hard to forgive ourselves. Prayers for you!

• Friendly
Reactions: Deeper99
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
John 3:16
God so loved the world that he gave his only Son that all who believe in him will not perish but have everlasting life.

Such a wonderful verse, we are loved by the Saviour of the world!
Join me in thanking him for all he has done for us.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,666,536.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you guys. It hurts so much. This is off topic but anyone else ever notice the ads for the occult on Christianforums like psychic readings and things and angels stuff? Quite disturbing!
I don’t see the ads but yeah, contradictory.

Upvote 0