Tampa
✟31,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nice pic. I wonder where they went out to dinner after the photo shoot.
Interesting, you ask the same questions that 5 yr olds do. Anne has that answer for you.

Then, it was the children's turn to interview McClain. The first question was from a 5-year old girl who asked, "What do you eat and what's your favorite food?"

There are two types of food pouches that fly with astronauts to space, McClain explained. One is shelf-stabilized food, which can just be opened up, spooned out and eaten. The second type of pouch is for dried food, which gets rehydrated in space, McClain said. With both types of food, there's no shortage of options — some of McClain's favorite meals are chicken with peanut sauce, chicken fajitas, mushroom soup and turkey tetrazzini.

'Every Day Is A Good Day When You're Floating': Anne McClain Talks Life In Space

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Interesting, you ask the same questions that 5 yr olds do. Anne has that answer for you.

Then, it was the children's turn to interview McClain. The first question was from a 5-year old girl who asked, "What do you eat and what's your favorite food?"

There are two types of food pouches that fly with astronauts to space, McClain explained. One is shelf-stabilized food, which can just be opened up, spooned out and eaten. The second type of pouch is for dried food, which gets rehydrated in space, McClain said. With both types of food, there's no shortage of options — some of McClain's favorite meals are chicken with peanut sauce, chicken fajitas, mushroom soup and turkey tetrazzini.

'Every Day Is A Good Day When You're Floating': Anne McClain Talks Life In Space

I had also originally asked if it bothered you that the patches on the photographers suit were on the wrong arms. But I removed it as I was thinking it wouldn't be understood for the issue it actually reveals.

• Useful
Reactions: Neo_Frisk
Upvote 0

SpiritualBeing

Nov 21, 2018
Tampa
✟31,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had also originally asked if it bothered you that the patches on the photographers suit were on the wrong arms. But I removed it as I was thinking it wouldn't be understood for the issue it actually reveals.
LOL, do you know how basic photography works? Put an object on one of your shoulders. Take a picture of yourself and you will magically see the object on the other side in the photo. Amazing how that works.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Nice pic. I wonder where they went out to dinner after the photo shoot.

Well, there is no decent place with any sort of atmosphere.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
I’m legitimately curious: what do you think the ISS is? Like, the actual, space station shaped object that can be seen flying overhead.

I'm sure there is something up there, but I don't for a minute think these clown people are living up there. There's just too much fake footage they try to pass off as real to ever again have any confidence in anything they say on the matter.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
I'm sure there is something up there, but I don't for a minute think these clown people are living up there. There's just too much fake footage they try to pass off as real to ever again have any confidence in anything they say on the matter.
okay, so what do you think it is? Because it’s shaped like a space station and moving like a space station and at an altitude that would only a space station could be at.

I mean, it’s clearly not a d It’s too big and not shaped like any plane and is moving far faster than any plane can. On top of that, it’s size and shape would pretty much demand that it be made UP THERE. There’s no way we could shoot something that size and shaped that way up there as is.

So what is it?

• Agree
Reactions: Astrophile
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
So what is it?

It is a space station built bit by bit over a period of almost 25 years by courageous men and women. It is exactly what it claims to be in spite denialists and conspiracy theorists.

• Agree
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
okay, so what do you think it is? Because it’s shaped like a space station and moving like a space station and at an altitude that would only a space station could be at.

I mean, it’s clearly not a d It’s too big and not shaped like any plane and is moving far faster than any plane can. On top of that, it’s size and shape would pretty much demand that it be made UP THERE. There’s no way we could shoot something that size and shaped that way up there as is.

So what is it?

I just answered this.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
So if you’re JUst going to go with ‘ you don’t know’, will you at least concede that it appears to be what it’s supposed to be?

I've already said I believe there's something up there, just as I've stated these clowns they pass off as its inhabitants are not up there with it. If they were, they wouldn't need so much fakery when they interact with cameras.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
I look forward to when space tourism becomes affordable to the general public, then hopefully this flat earth nonsense will die out for good.

Perhaps one day, but you can rest assured you'd never find yourself in a position to see the entire thing for yourself. They'll just tell the tourists that over there is the edge of the ball and they will just lap it up like they do when told ships disappear over an horizon.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Perhaps one day, but you can rest assured you'd never find yourself in a position to see the entire thing for yourself. They'll just tell the tourists that over there is the edge of the ball and they will just lap it up like they do when told ships disappear over an horizon.

Except for the fact that, you know, they do... something I have confirmed in person.

• Agree
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Curious, if there's something up there, how is it staying up there according to your interpretation of reality?

-CryptoLUtheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Be honest, if you were taken up and did see the "entire thing" for yourself, would that change your mind, or would you still think it was some kind of fakery?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Be honest, if you were taken up and did see the "entire thing" for yourself, would that change your mind, or would you still think it was some kind of fakery?

-CryptoLutheran

In all the years I have been talking with denialists and conspiracy theorists, I have come to the conclusion that nothing, no logic and no amount of evidence, will change their minds. They have become in a sense "true believers". I look back at my life and wonder how I ever accomplished that. I do know that it took a long time.

• Agree
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married

-CryptoLutheran

If I could see the entire thing myself, there still wouldn't be any reason change my mind. All it would do is confirm what I already know.

• Agree
Upvote 0