Asthma issues

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:
Loving Lord, please help Ivy to feel Your love and comfort. Help her know You care about her and want her to be okay.
Lord, help her find ways to decrease the symptoms and help her to do all she can to prevent attacks.

Lord, bring Your healing and love and power into her life and help her through days when she is hurting and feels abandoned. Lord, hear these prayers. Amen.:amen:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Please pray for me, I'm having asthma issues today and really feel horrible + lonely........nobody at home to give me a hug & say you'll be alright, very stressed & tearful at the moment. :cry: :cry: :cry:
cross.gif

We Stand In Agreement And Lift This Matter To You Father In Jesus Name
Holy Father I Kneel Before You In The Spirit Of Humility. You Are A Mighty God. You Have Given Us So Much Through Your Beloved Son Jesus. I Praise You Almighty God . I Love You Almighty God. I Glorify You And Only You Almighty Father. The Needs Are Many Father As You Know. I Ask You Enter Each Need Here Father With Your Miraculous Holy Spirit As Only You Can Do. We Stand In Agreement And Know To Expect A Miracle Father As Jesus Taught Us In Matthew 18-19. Jesus Said,"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." I Praise You Father Forever And Ever. In Jesus Holy Name I Pray.
Amen
icon11.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

QUALITYWOMAN

Dec 16, 2007
ONTARIO
✟16,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. I TO HAD ASTHMA WHEN I WAS 38 YEARS OLD. I HAD 15 EMERGENCY ROOM VISITS AND WAS ON 5 DIFFERENT MEDICATIONS AT THE SAME TIME. I PRAYED FOR HEALING AND NOW I'M TOTALLY HEALED. I DON'T TAKE ANY MEDICATIONS AND HAVEN'T FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS. I KEEP MY VENTOLIN FOR WHEN I HAVE A COLD OR WEATHER CONDITIONS ect. DON'T CRY MY SISTER. I PRAY THAT GOD WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU THAT HE DID FOR ME. IN THE NAME OF JESUS. AMEN. YOU ARE HEALED!!!!

Upvote 0