Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
On Friday, 13 April 2029 AD two weeks after Passover, an asteroid called Apophis will pass Earth within 19,400 miles (31,300 kilometers), that’s just one twelfth of the distance from the Earth to the moon! It is 325 meters wide, and Apophis is Greek for ‘The Ship,’ but in the false ancient Egyptian religion it is their evil god, depicted by a snake or dragon who dwells in the eternal darkness of the underworld.

Apophis belongs to a group of asteroids that spend most of their time inside the orbit of the Earth nearer to the sun, occasionally these asteroids are pulled or pushed further out for a variety of reasons, and that is what has happened with Apophis. First discovered in 2004 it’s currently orbiting the sun slightly faster than the Earth, overtaking us every seven years, and occasionally crossing the orbital pathway of the Earth. Although astronomers have said it should not hit the Earth within the foreseeable future, this of course is assuming nothing changes its predicted trajectory, without wanting to worry anyone, it would only take a small collision with a smaller asteroid, or another body passing close by it, for Apophis to change course and then be on a collision course with the Earth. Of course this has been thought of and there are plans to try and prevent any such eventuality, whether any of these plans would work is another matter. However, during its pass by earth in 2029, it should be seen sailing across the night skies of Europe as a bright third magnitude star, moving at about one degree per minute. But if this asteroid is what John saw in his revelations, then it would have looked to him as just another star and then this would have been what John would have also described this as:

Revelation 9:1
The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.

If Apophis did happen to hit the Earth its impact would amount to an explosion equivalent to about 402 MT (million tons) of TNT, the Hiroshima nuclear explosion was the equivalent to 16 thousand tons of TNT. Therefore this would be the equivalent to over 25 thousand Hiroshima bombs. The largest nuclear explosion ever set off was 100 MT, exploded by the Russians in Siberia in 1960. The Indonesian earthquake that created the December 2004 tsunami was equivalent to 250 MT. With an estimated impact speed of 12.6 km/sec, if Apophis hits deep ocean it would create a tsunami with almost four times the energy. John describes this scenario a second time:

Revelation 8:8-9
8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

The deep impact of such an asteroid into the sea bed would release huge amounts of oil and pollutants that would kill many sea creatures as described, as well as destroying many sea vessels as also described. However, this is of course assuming the trumpets are not in chronological order, but then much of the Bible is also not in chronological order, so this would be a fair assumption. In fact it sounds like the events described by the trumpets and bowls all happen at about the same time, as they are very similar in their descriptions of the predicted events.

At its estimated impact speed if Apophis hits sea, with an average depth of 2.7 km, it would also impact the sea bed, producing a large crater, ejecting enough material into the upper atmosphere to produce a dirt cloud that would circle the entire world, which by then will be the Anti-Christ’s Kingdom, and it would dim the sun:

Revelation 16:10
The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness.

And:

Revelation 8:12
The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night. The dirt cloud containing oil and other pollutants would rain down all over the world poisoning the water supplies:

Revelation 16:3-4
3 The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead person, and every living thing in the sea died. 4 The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers, and springs of water, and they became blood.

And:

Revelation 8:10-11
10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers, and on the springs of water 11 the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

Wormwood is translated from the Greek word Apsinthos, which although sounds similar to Apophis, is actually also the name of a plant that is very bitter to taste, and is used to make an alcoholic drink called Absinth, which is around sixty percent proof. It’s aniseed flavoured and is derived from the flowers and leaves of the Wormwood plant. Figuratively, Wormwood is intensely bitter, grievous, and brings very sad results:

Jeremiah 9:15
Therefore thus saith the LORD of Hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink.

I sincerely hope Apophis does miss us as predicted, but the Bible also teaches us that although Hell is in another dimension it’s also located below us:

Proverbs 15:24
The path of life leads upward for the prudent to keep them from going down to the realm of the dead.

And:

Ephesians 4:9
But what does, He ascended, mean except that He descended to the lower parts of the earth?

And:

John 8:23
But he continued, You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

The star John saw that had fallen from the sky to the Earth,is given the key to the shaft of the Abyss, and could possibly be in reference to this asteroid that could literally smash a hole in the Earth’s crust, and a produce a deep shaft into the Earth. John then describes that strange creatures come from the dirt cloud that is created, which then descend to the Earth:

Revelation 9:1-12
1 The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locust came down on the earth, and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. [The 144,000 have the seal of God] 5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them. 7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses, and chariots rushing into battle. 10 They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. 11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, The Destroyer). 12 The first woe is past; two other woes are yet to come.

[staff edited]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dave Watchman

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
On Friday, 13 April 2029 AD two weeks after Passover, an asteroid called Apophis will pass Earth within 19,400 miles (31,300 kilometers), that’s just one twelfth of the distance from the Earth to the moon! It is 325 meters wide, and Apophis is Greek for ‘The Ship,’ but in the false ancient Egyptian religion it is their evil god, depicted by a snake or dragon who dwells in the eternal darkness of the underworld.

I think it's fascinating. I hope that I'm here to see it. But I don't think that I will be. I think that it's going to start much sooner than that. But that it will be quick once it begins. Just like it was in the days of Noah, about 371 days. The Lord should be able to roll this whole place up like a scroll in about a little over a years time. I'm not saying a year from now, I'm saying the total duration of 371 + 49 = 420 days. We are likely already approaching the last "third" of the Antichrist's 42 months.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong about this. Whenever I get an unusual or radical idea, I look for confirmation. Has anyone else came to the same independent discovery as I have? So my understanding of the abomination of desolation standing in the holy place, is not the traditional understanding. But I found someone else who figured it out too and it was amazing. That person brought up the Noah 371 day tribulation which I found could fit in between the Revelation 12 sign and the sun being darkened.

I think that the fifth angel is going to sound around the first week of August 2018. That's when we get to meet the end time man of sin. The Devil is going to be let loose for five whole months at the end of the world to show the universe what it would be like if he were ever allowed to be in charge.

It looks like various people can be given individual pieces of the puzzle, but maybe not everyone is 100% correct. That includes me.

This is an interesting video that may include a piece of the puzzle.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 8:8-9
8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

God cannot be ruled by any asteroid, God rule and decide when to punish the wicked world who do not repent.

God has stopped the earth rotation at the time of Joshua and hail the enemies with stones from the Great White Throne, not from meteorites.

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God cannot be ruled by any asteroid, God rule and decide when to punish the wicked world who do not repent.

God has stopped the earth rotation at the time of Joshua and hail the enemies with stones from the Great White Throne, not from meteorites.

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

I agree and When Jesus returns he will baptise the Earth with Holy Fire, but in Revelation it says that 5 months before this a huge mountain burning like a star will hit an ocean or sea on the Earth. Apophis will be at its closest to us 5 months before Jesus returns on the 24th September 2029.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Waw! You are serious too! Phew! :scratch:

Revelation 8:10-11
10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers, and on the springs of water 11 the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

Revelation 9:1-12
1 The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locust came down on the earth, and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. [The 144,000 have the seal of God] 5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for FIVE MONTHS. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them. 7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses, and chariots rushing into battle. 10 They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for FIVE MONTHS.

Yes. Apopthis hits about Friday 13th April 2029. Jesus returns FIVE MONTHS. later 24th September 2029

And will be quite a lot of Satan's genetically engineered demon possessed locusts that descend onto the Earth:

Revelation 9
15Then the four angels who had been prepared for this hour and day and month and year were turned loose to kill one-third of all the people on earth. 16I heard the size of their army, which was 200 million mounted troops.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Don't be sorry, you are asking the right questions and you're right about looking for confirmation, because I am not the only Christian to have calculated 24th September 2029 as the date of Jesus’ return; Michael Haller, Oregon, USA has also worked this out, here is his website: no man knows that day and that hour

I have read much of his material. The story of his mother was very touching. He's a smart individual. I've bookmarked his site and yours. And I like both of you guys.

From Michael's site:

Dan 8:18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.

Dan 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the TIME
APPOINTED the end shall be.

TIME APPOINTED: H4150, mo-ade', mo-ade', mo-aw-daw'
From H3259; properly an appointment, that is, a fixed time or season; specifically a festival; conventionally a year; by implication, an assembly (as convened for a definite purpose); technically the congregation; by extension, the place of meeting; also a signal (as appointed beforehand): - appointed (sign, time), (place of, solemn) assembly, congregation, (set, solemn) feast, (appointed, due) season, solemn (-ity), synagogue, (set) time (appointed).

The prophecy says that from the commandment to restore and build JERUSALEM to the MESSIAH will be (7) weeks, and (60) threescore weeks, and (2) weeks/ 7+60+2 = 69 weeks (days or years) or 69 x 7 = 483 (days or years). Some Bible students have guessed that the prophecy started when Cyrus the Great allowed the Jews to return to Jerusalem in 539 BC (539 BC – 483 = 56 BC). The Messiah did not appear in 56 BC.

Christian Bible students have been attempting to fit Daniel’s prophecy into the first coming of Jesus Christ for a long, long time; however, their calculations just do not fit the prophecy unless they do some complicated figuring. The main problem is determining WHEN to start the countdown of the seventy weeks.

What if the Daniel 9 prophecy was not only about the first coming of Jesus Christ, but it was also about His SECOND COMING? Often God uses allegory or foreshadowing when a prophecy is fulfilled. Examples include the abomination desolation, which seems to have been fulfilled by Antiochus IV, but will also be fulfilled by the man of sin mentioned in 2nd Thessalonians. Another example is the outpouring of the Holy Spirit mentioned in the Book of Joel, Chapter 2. The Apostle Peter said that it was fulfilled at Pentecost, but many students of prophecy believe it will also be fulfilled just before the second coming of Jesus Christ.

god's timing

I believe that this basic idea is, for the most part, correct. Daniel 9 had to be written in such a way to encompass two distinct visitations of the Messiah. The old time Jews might have accepted their Messiah, and in that case a second coming would not have been required. There had to be a provision for two separate comings, one was for sure, the other was there if it would be required.

The only problem is, I don't think your friend is starting from the correct decree to restore and rebuild.

"From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’

and sixty-two ‘sevens.’

As far as I can tell, Isaac Newton's note is the first with this idea and it's just as simple to understand as it could be. Find the right command to restore Jerusalem and add seven 'sevens' or 49 years. So many people pick 1967 but the script says nothing about capturing Jerusalem. It says going forth from the "decree", the "command" to restore and rebuild Jerusalem.

This is one of the rare cases where Google is weak, but evidence can still be found. Start by Googling: 1969 Knesset decree to restore Jerusalem.

1969 Knesset decree to restore Jerusalem - Google Search

There'll never be another 457 BC decree to calculate 2300 years from, or another Suleiman the Magnificent to make a 1535 decree to rebuild, or another 1969 Knesset decree to restore and rebuild, or another 1994 when the Jubilee calendar came to it's logical conclusion, or another comet Shoemaker Levey 9 to break up into 21 fragments that smashed into Jupiter in 1994 signaling a 21 year countdown to 2015 when we witnessed lunar tetrads with a total solar eclipse that would mesh with other signs in the heavens which harmonize with the three prophetic time periods from Daniel 12.

<----1260---->
<-----1290-----> 0.976744186046512
<------1335------> 0.966292134831461
<-------1372-------> 0.973032069970845

AND take the date of 11/21/2016, when Jupiter enters into the body of Virgo and use time and date to count the days until the sun is darkened.

Result: 777 days.

And I can certainly be wrong, but I think we're here. I think something's going to happen soon. But there's a possibility that I suffer from the same affliction that Paul and the Apostles suffered from, that sense that Jesus is coming soon. Don't get married, don't buy anything but if you do buy something don't plan on having it for very long. Because the Lord is about to come back here and start rolling this whole place up like a scroll.

There's a great cloud of multiple witnesses. These are specifications that are not reproducible, they're never going to happen again. 1535, 1844, 1948, 1967, 1969, 1994 and a convergence of celestial signs that even the astronomers seem unable to agree on the rarity of.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong. I would rather not scare anyone, if that's even possible. But I would be more afraid of telling someone that our Master is delayed and that we have until 2029, 2033 or 2066 and then it all begins at the end of this year.

Can you see what I'm sayin'?

Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have read much of his material. The story of his mother was very touching. He's a smart individual. I've bookmarked his site and yours. And I like both of you guys.

From Michael's site:

Dan 8:18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.

Dan 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the TIME
APPOINTED the end shall be.

TIME APPOINTED: H4150, mo-ade', mo-ade', mo-aw-daw'
From H3259; properly an appointment, that is, a fixed time or season; specifically a festival; conventionally a year; by implication, an assembly (as convened for a definite purpose); technically the congregation; by extension, the place of meeting; also a signal (as appointed beforehand): - appointed (sign, time), (place of, solemn) assembly, congregation, (set, solemn) feast, (appointed, due) season, solemn (-ity), synagogue, (set) time (appointed).

The prophecy says that from the commandment to restore and build JERUSALEM to the MESSIAH will be (7) weeks, and (60) threescore weeks, and (2) weeks/ 7+60+2 = 69 weeks (days or years) or 69 x 7 = 483 (days or years). Some Bible students have guessed that the prophecy started when Cyrus the Great allowed the Jews to return to Jerusalem in 539 BC (539 BC – 483 = 56 BC). The Messiah did not appear in 56 BC.

Christian Bible students have been attempting to fit Daniel’s prophecy into the first coming of Jesus Christ for a long, long time; however, their calculations just do not fit the prophecy unless they do some complicated figuring. The main problem is determining WHEN to start the countdown of the seventy weeks.

What if the Daniel 9 prophecy was not only about the first coming of Jesus Christ, but it was also about His SECOND COMING? Often God uses allegory or foreshadowing when a prophecy is fulfilled. Examples include the abomination desolation, which seems to have been fulfilled by Antiochus IV, but will also be fulfilled by the man of sin mentioned in 2nd Thessalonians. Another example is the outpouring of the Holy Spirit mentioned in the Book of Joel, Chapter 2. The Apostle Peter said that it was fulfilled at Pentecost, but many students of prophecy believe it will also be fulfilled just before the second coming of Jesus Christ.

god's timing

I believe that this basic idea is, for the most part, correct. Daniel 9 had to be written in such a way to encompass two distinct visitations of the Messiah. The old time Jews might have accepted their Messiah, and in that case a second coming would not have been required. There had to be a provision for two separate comings, one was for sure, the other was there if it would be required.

The only problem is, I don't think your friend is starting from the correct decree to restore and rebuild.

"From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’

and sixty-two ‘sevens.’

As far as I can tell, Isaac Newton's note is the first with this idea and it's just as simple to understand as it could be. Find the right command to restore Jerusalem and add seven 'sevens' or 49 years. So many people pick 1967 but the script says nothing about capturing Jerusalem. It says going forth from the "decree", the "command" to restore and rebuild Jerusalem.

This is one of the rare cases where Google is weak, but evidence can still be found. Start by Googling: 1969 Knesset decree to restore Jerusalem.

1969 Knesset decree to restore Jerusalem - Google Search

There'll never be another 457 BC decree to calculate 2300 years from, or another Suleiman the Magnificent to make a 1535 decree to rebuild, or another 1969 Knesset decree to restore and rebuild, or another 1994 when the Jubilee calendar came to it's logical conclusion, or another comet Shoemaker Levey 9 to break up into 21 fragments that smashed into Jupiter in 1994 signaling a 21 year countdown to 2015 when we witnessed lunar tetrads with a total solar eclipse that would mesh with other signs in the heavens which harmonize with the three prophetic time periods from Daniel 12.

<----1260---->
<-----1290-----> 0.976744186046512
<------1335------> 0.966292134831461
<-------1372-------> 0.973032069970845

AND take the date of 11/21/2016, when Jupiter enters into the body of Virgo and use time and date to count the days until the sun is darkened.

Result: 777 days.

And I can certainly be wrong, but I think we're here. I think something's going to happen soon. But there's a possibility that I suffer from the same affliction that Paul and the Apostles suffered from, that sense that Jesus is coming soon. Don't get married, don't buy anything but if you do buy something don't plan on having it for very long. Because the Lord is about to come back here and start rolling this whole place up like a scroll.

There's a great cloud of multiple witnesses. These are specifications that are not reproducible, they're never going to happen again. 1535, 1844, 1948, 1967, 1969, 1994 and a convergence of celestial signs that even the astronomers seem unable to agree on the rarity of.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong. I would rather not scare anyone, if that's even possible. But I would be more afraid of telling someone that our Master is delayed and that we have until 2029, 2033 or 2066 and then it all begins at the end of this year.

Can you see what I'm sayin'?

Thanks Dave that's encouraging. Below is what Michael says on the page I attached, just in case you didn't see it?:

"No man knows that day and hour! You may suspect that I have heard this Biblical verse before since I claim in my FREE book, Christian Exodus Out of Babylon, that I believe Jesus Christ is coming back on September 24, 2029."

no man knows that day and that hour

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Thanks Dave that's encouraging. Below is what Michael says on the page I attached, just in case you didn't see it?:

"No man knows that day and hour! You may suspect that I have heard this Biblical verse before since I claim in my FREE book, Christian Exodus Out of Babylon, that I believe Jesus Christ is coming back on September 24, 2029."

no man knows that day and that hour

I read the whole note.

The abomination of desolation was on a Friday.

On that very day the man of sin waltzed right in and TOOK his seat in the temple of God.

And by doing so he claimed to be God.

This happened EXACTLY 1290 days before the darkened sun.

DS/AoD<-------1290------->Darkened Sun.

The only thing remaining for him to do now is to CAUSE fire to fall from the sky in the presence of men and burn up a "third" of the planet.

Then we'll get to have a look at him when he's revealed at the 5th trumpet, when the abyss is unlocked.

See, when this stuff all gets going, the second coming won't be TOP SECRET any more. The Son of Man will be revealed though His actions. They will know that it is the Lord who has spoked in His zeal. And even the demons can read the scriptures and count trumpet 1, trumpet 2, trumpet 3, and so on and so fourth.

But we still can't know that day and that hour. Because it's based on an eclipse. The first people on Earth to see the eclipse will be on a Saturday at 23:34. The last part of the globe to see it's culmination will be on the following Sunday at 03:48.

I still can't tell ya which of those days or which of those hours are the right ones.

Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I read the whole note.

The abomination of desolation was on a Friday.

On that very day the man of sin waltzed right in and TOOK his seat in the temple of God.

And by doing so he claimed to be God.

This happened EXACTLY 1290 days before the darkened sun.

DS/AoD<-------1290------->Darkened Sun.

The only thing remaining for him to do now is to CAUSE fire to fall from the sky in the presence of men and burn up a "third" of the planet.

Then we'll get to have a look at him when he's revealed at the 5th trumpet, when the abyss is unlocked.

See, when this stuff all gets going, the second coming won't be TOP SECRET any more. The Son of Man will be revealed though His actions. They will know that it is the Lord who has spoked in His zeal. And even the demons can read the scriptures and count trumpet 1, trumpet 2, trumpet 3, and so on and so fourth.

But we still can't know that day and that hour. Because it's based on an eclipse. The first people on Earth to see the eclipse will be on a Saturday at 23:34. The last part of the globe to see it's culmination will be on the following Sunday at 03:48.

I still can't tell ya which of those days or which of those hours are the right ones.

Michael has a different End Times interpretation than myself but we agree on some things including the day Jesus returns 24th September 2029. Of course no two Christians agree on all interpretation of all the scriptures but this is confirmation of His return as you suggested there should be. In fact there are a half dozen others i have found who also believe 2029 is the year too. In case you didn't see it here's my Time Line:

Guide_Graphical_Timeline_2015_08_27pm_enlarged_topspace.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Michael has a different End Times interpretation than myself but we agree on some things including the day Jesus returns 24th September 2029. Of course no two Christians agree on all interpretation of all the scriptures but this is confirmation of His return as you suggested there should be. In fact there are a half dozen others i have found who also believe 2029 is the year too. In case you didn't see it here's my Time Line:

View attachment 189801
Neat thing is if you miss 2029 you can claim God told you Satan wasn't able to deflect the asteroid enough, keep the graph just slide everything to the right 7 years for the next pass of Apophis and make up some reason for Jesus needing to be older - say before anybody would listen to him, perhaps add some more Lazarus wrote half the NT stuff and you are back in business for the next round.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Goatee
Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No Daniel is what we would call a "prophet". So OK, you think of yourself a prophet then?
A prophet that knows more than the Prophet would indeed be something wouldn't it. Perhaps they can even disregard His commands about concerning ourselves with so much effort on getting the day of His Return right. Not following His commands would also be an interesting thing to be doing without His permission I guess, while simultaneously admonishing the Apostles for praying and drawing lots to fill Judas empty seat when our God had told them to "wait" for Him to do it (with Saint Paul naturally being His choice for 12th Apostle). I can see a common theme here.
So again why do you think God told you and not anyone else?

Reactions: Philip_B
Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No Daniel is what we would call a "prophet". So OK, you think of yourself a prophet then?
A prophet that knows more than the Prophet would indeed be something wouldn't it. Perhaps they can even disregard His commands about concerning ourselves with so much effort on getting the day of His Return right. Not following His commands would also be an interesting thing to be doing without His permission I guess, while simultaneously admonishing the Apostles for praying and drawing lots to fill Judas empty seat when our God had told them to "wait" for Him to do it (with Saint Paul naturally being His choice for 12th Apostle). I can see a common theme here.
So again why do you think God told you and not anyone else?
If you put this in the Daniel was a date setter thread I will answer you but we must adhere to forum etiquette.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.